Dr. Evan A Houck Is this you?

2.6

Neutral

Have you seen Dr. Evan A Houck?

Poor bedside manner

My parent was in the E.R Dr. Houck was so rude and arrogant. Blew off any questions I had. We will be writing a letter to the board of Redlands Comunity Hospital.

Very rude ignorant person. Please if you have the option of going else where do so! Do not trust this man he is to busy to take the time to see what is really wrong he goes off of books instead of caring and checking you out. Do not trust this man! Please!!

Horrible experience with this ER doctor

This was my mother's physician at RCH and I must say he had horrible bedside manner. I have been in the medical field for over 10 years and after interacting with this doctor I would not recommend him. He did not appear knowledgeable when I asked questions regarding my mother's condition. He never once made eye contact and continued to state "I don't know"...we received better care from the RN.

Dr. Evan A Houck is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Redlands, CA.