Learn about the symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Urinary Incontinence The symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Contraceptive Implants Facts about contraceptive implants; how they work, benefits & risks.
- Erectile Dysfunction Facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including causes.
- Hysterectomy Why a hysterectomy is performed and different surgeries available.
- Overactive Bladder Facts about overactive bladder (OAB): risk factors, symptoms & causes.
- Prostate Cancer Get the facts about prostate cancer, including the different types.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Evan J Kass MD
Dr. Evan J Kass, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Sterling Heights, MI, with other offices in Farmington Hills, MI and Farmington Hills, MI (and 1 other location). His specialties include Pediatric Urology and Urology. He speaks English.
Dr. Evan J Kass has 4 locations
44344 Dequindre Rd Ste 310
Sterling Heights, MI 48314
30000 Northwestern Hwy
Farmington Hills, MI 48334
32255 Northwestern Hwy Ste 105
Farmington Hills, MI 48334
Dr. Evan J Kass has the following 2 specialties
- Pediatric Urology
A urologist is a physician who specializes in diagnosing and treating conditions affecting the male reproductive system, as well as the urinary tracts of both males and females.
These doctors cover the kidneys, ureter, urinary bladder, adrenal glands, urethra, and the male reproductive organs which include the testes, epididymis, vas deferens, seminal vesicles, prostate and penis. Some common disorders that urologists treat are urinary tract infections (UTI), stress incontinence, benign prostatic hyperplasia, kidney stones, erectile dysfunction, kidney cancer, prostate cancer, testicular cancer, and cystitis. These urological specialists also perform vasectomies and vasectomy reversals.
Dr. Evan J Kass has the following 16 expertise
- Bladder Issues
- Prostate Cancer
- Urologic Emergencies
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
- Erectile Dysfunction (ED)
- Urinary Catheterization
- Ureteral Obstruction
- Kidney Inflammation (Pyelonephritis)
- Neurogenic Urinary Bladder
- Urinary Tract Infections (UTI)
- Vesico-Ureteral Reflux
- Pathologic Dilatation
- Kidney Stones
Dr. Evan J Kass is Board Certified in 2 specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 4 of 4
Worst experience we've ever had
Self-verified patient of Dr. Evan J Kass - Posted on May 24th, 2018
Didn't explain anything, we had to offer our own ideas to try to get him to say yes or no. Shrugged his shoulders. Took no responsibility when his staff told us wrong information and then acted like we should have known anyway despite what they said. His ultrasound tech had zero bedside manner with our 3 year old, she was downright rude. It was the single worst experience we've had with a health care professional, Kass acted completely indifferent and made us feel like he could have cared less about our child. It was all verified the same day as we visited a different specialist who actually treated us like people, explained things, talked to us and acted like professionals. It's time to retire Kass, if you ever had it you certainly don't anymore.
Self-verified patient of Dr. Evan J Kass - Posted on June 12th, 2011
Self-verified patient of Dr. Evan J Kass - Posted on May 24th, 2011
Montefiore Medical Center
Dr. Evan J Kass Accepts the Following Insurance
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS IL PPO
- BCBS MI Blue Care Network HMO Group Enrollees
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- HAP Preferred PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- PriorityHealth HMO
- PriorityHealth Priority PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & Directions
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Evan J Kass, MD - Urology in Sterling Heights, MI, in this video.
Dr. Evan J Kass is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Sterling Heights, MI.