Dr. Evan K Krakovitz Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Evan K Krakovitz?

Treats patients with respect and sensitivity. He performed surgery I had been dreading. I recovered quickly with minimal discomfort, thanks to his skill & techniques. Support staff is mediocre - don't let that stop you from using this wonderful doctor.

Great doctor horrible staff

They were able to squeeze me in for a semi emergency type of appointment. The nurse was absolutely awful. Not quite sure now she works in this field. On phone she was cold and rude and barely answered my questions. In person she assisted the doctors and it was so uncomfortable. She barely spoke and when I asked questions she didn't even answer! It was very very strange. Seeing a doctor you just met for a hemrrhoid is uncomfortable, painful and embarrassing as it is; this nurse just made situation worse! Dr Krakovitz was great. Knowledgable and helpful and gave me answers I wanted to hear. Not sure I would go back based on staff.

Dr. Krakovitz is an excellent doctor. I've been dealing with him for about a year and have nothing but positive things to say about him.