Dr. Evan Loft Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Evan Loft?

Professional. Highly competent. Pleasant.

Posted on February 20th, 2017

I was thoroughly impressed and delighted with my experience with Dr Loft and his associates. From my initial visit, through my surgery, and through my follow up I I continued to express to Dr Loft how impressed I was with everyone I touched at his practice. Painless surgery, significantly improved vision, and pleasant people. A very well run practice.

After 50 years, I finally found the absolute best eye doctor

Posted on February 1st, 2017

Dr Loft genuinely cares about your sight, your condition, your all around health, your spirit and you as a person. I have had three separate procedures with this gentle man (space intended) and cannot speak highly enough of him. He now takes care of my wife, best friend, and neighbors. I highly recommend him to any and all.

Literally the best doctor I have ever had

Posted on June 9th, 2016

I CANNOT say enough good things about Dr. Loft. He did my PLK eye surgery a few years ago and the whole process was incredibly smooth and painless. He made me feel comfortable, eased my anxiety about the surgery and did an impeccable job on my eyes. Recently I went back to him with another unrelated eye issue and I can honestly say he is the sweetest, most genuine and honest doctor I have ever had. He is such a kind person, truly cares about each patient and doesn't have a drop of arrogance in him like some of the doctors I have had. He takes the time to listen to your concerns and makes you feel completely comfortable and well-cared for. I would give him 100 stars if I could. Thank you Dr. Loft for being the best doctor I have ever had!!!

Posted on June 1st, 2016

I cannot begin to express adequate thanks to Dr. Loft for helping to improve my vision! After years of wearing glasses and contact lens, I am now seeing very clearly without either. Praises to Dr. Loft and the Eye Consultants of Atlanta!!!

Takes plenty of time!

Posted on December 28th, 2015

Dr. Loft is highly skilled, but what I love most is the way he listens, discusses, and takes time. After discussing the plan, we move forward with a mutual agreement and comfort level.

Cataract Surgery

Posted on November 28th, 2015

Outstanding, can't thank you enough for the amazing surgery you did and the incredible eye I have.

Excellent experience!

Posted on September 29th, 2015

After searching almost 2 years for a doctor willing to do cataract surgery in a hospital, we finally were referred to Dr. Evan Loft. Our son developed cataracts at a young age (18). He uses a wheelchair, has very limited mobility (even while lying down), and has cardiac and pulmonary issues. Four different doctors simply would not take this case. Dr. Loft was referred as someone who specializes in difficult cases. We scheduled surgery at our first appointment. On the day of surgery, Dr. Loft took a lot of time to get our son comfortable on the stretcher. Surgery was easy and recovery was short. We are so grateful to Dr. Loft for this huge life improvement for our son. Anyone with special circumstances should consider Dr. Loft.

Best Doctors Around

Posted on September 10th, 2015

Dr. Loft and Eye Consultants of Atlanta single handedly changed my life after having to undergo two serious eye surgeries in less than a 3 month period. I owe my sight and quality of life to them and my family and I will be forever grateful. I will never see any other eye professionals and neither should you. They are simply the best!

The ONLY eye doc for me!!!

Posted on January 11th, 2015

Dr Loft and his staff are amazing. They went way beyond anything I expected

Excellent Care

Posted on April 28th, 2014

Dr Loft shows genuine interest in his patients. He took the time to personally call me after my surgery just to check on me & to cover any questions I might have. He is highly skilled and a GREAT communicator .

Amazing Eye Doctor!

Posted on August 14th, 2012

Dr. Loft performed Lasik on me and I have been more than amazed by the experience and the results. He treats you like he would a family member and takes time to explain every part of the process. The procedure was flawless and my eyesight is better than 20/20 now! Dr. Loft's follow up was also top notch and would not hesitate to refer my best friends and family to see him for anything with their eyes!

Posted on January 28th, 2012

A true professional....caring, competent and compassionate