Autism Spectrum Disorder
Get the facts about Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD), including the different types and the most common symptoms.
- Asthma More than 22 million Americans suffer from asthma. Get the facts.
- Autism Spectrum Disorder Get the facts about Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD).
- Grass Pollen Allergy Get the facts about grass pollen Allergy.
- Non-Healing Wounds Facts about non-healing wounds, including different types & causes.
- Persistent Asthma Facts about persistent asthma, including the criteria for diagnosis.
- Ragweed Allergy Ragweed allergy facts: symptoms, how to avoid it, trigger foods.
- Youth Sports Injuries Facts about youth sports injuries, including the causes and types.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Evan Marlowe
Dr. Evan Marlowe, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Sherman Oaks, CA, with another office in Riverside, CA. He has 22 years of experience. His specialties include Sports Medicine and Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation. Dr. Marlowe is affiliated with West Hills Hospital & Medical Center, Los Robles Hospital and Medical Center and John Muir Medical Center-Concord Campus. Dr. Marlowe has received 2 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Evan Marlowe has the following 2 specialties
- Sports Medicine
A sports medicine specialist is a physician who is trained to diagnose and treat injuries and conditions caused by participation in athletic activities.
These doctors are generally employed by professional sports teams to care for the...
- Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation
A physiatrist is a doctor who specializes in the rehabilitation and physiological treatment of patients with an illness or injury that affects movement.
These specialists have extensive knowledge of the nerves, muscles, bone, and brain....
Dr. Evan Marlowe is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Sherman Oaks, CA.