Dr. Evan S Marlowe Is this you?

3.1

Have you seen Dr. Evan S Marlowe?

Great Doctor

Put me at ease after my accident. Always reassured me when ever I had questions. Prescribed the best course of treatment that had me back on my feet in no time.

I just went to see Dr. Marlowe. I was extremely disappointed with my experience there. The place has moved to a large gym and they do not represent themselves well at all, starting with the appearance. The receptionists desk is covered in papers and trash and her breakfast. That wasnt as bad as Dr. Marlowe. He lacks any interest in helping or explaining what is actually wrong with you. I learned how I can prevent my problem after asking him. He didnt explain anything without being asked and when I followed up with questions it sounded as though I was the last person he wanted to hear from. If you actually want help and someone who is interested in treating and preventing your injury from happening again, then DO NOT GO HERE.

Pleasant

A very pleasant doctor-patient relationship. Easy to talk to. Good listener. I have, and would still, recommend him.

Dr. Evan S Marlowe is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Costa Mesa, CA.