Dr. Evan C Naylor Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Evan C Naylor?

Evan Naylor, MD

Evan Naylor is one of the most compassionate and caring physicians I have ever met. He is an oncologist and hematologist and is willing to help you fight for your life. He has always called me back. His entire staff is sweet and caring, and always get messages to him in a timely fashion.

I had Gastric Bypass (RNY) in 2011 and my ferritin has been getting very low over the last couple of years. My PCP paid no attention to it. I had been getting so tired no matter how much I slept I was constantly fatigued and had zero energy. He listened to everything I had said and agreed I needed Iron infusions. I feel a whole lot better now. His bedside manner is fantastic, and he spends time with his patients. Working in a doctors office you do not see that often. Highly recommended.

Highly proactive and responsive doctor

Dr. Naylor is the one Doctor of many who takes a total view of my father's wellness. He also takes the time to explain things, return phone calls promptly and guide my father and the family through sometimes a challenging healthcare process when in and out of hospitals. I would highly recommend Dr. Naylor.