Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Evan D Obrien has the following 2 specialties
- Orthopaedic Surgery
- Orthopaedic Surgery of the Spine
- Back Injuries
- Spinal Stenosis
- Head and Neck Disorder
- Spinal Fractures
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Vertebroplasty (Kyphoplasty)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 23
I had suffered from severe lower leg pain caused by pinched nerves in my lumbar spine for the past nine months. I immediately sought help from one of those enormous pain management institutions thinking that they have seen it all and relief would come swiftly. After the very first treatment by a pain specialist in such a network I immediately felt as though I was on an assembly line with no real one-on-one interaction with a certified orthopedic doctor. That's when I decided to seek help from Dr. Evan O'Brien. Dr. O'Brien carefully examined an MRI of my lumbar spine followed by two epidurals containing lidocaine so as to pinpoint the exact locations where my nerves were being pinched. After successfully accomplishing this, the doctor provided a couple of minimally invasive surgical options for me to consider going forward that would likely ease my pain. Further discussion with the doctor helped me to select the option that I felt the most comfortable with. Additionally, Dr. O'Brien has two extremely knowledgeable Physicians Assistants who also took a true interest in my case and spent more than adequate time discussing my condition with me. As if that weren't enough, A Medical Coordinator on staff completely arranged everything for me. She phoned three other doctors that I see for other conditions to gain clearance for my procedure, handed me scripts for pre-admission testing and a full itinerary outlining everything I needed to do to prepare myself for the procedure. Four weeks have now passed following the surgery and I am happy to report that Iâm on the road to recovery. The amount of attention that I am continuing to receive from Dr. OâBrien and his staff has been astounding. In my estimation, this level of personal attention and treatment is a true rarity nowadays. I would definitely recommend Woodbury Spine to my friends and family if the need arose.
just would like to say that everyone in the office is very nice. And I felt that Dr. Obrien and his right hand man chris were very caring and knowledgeable. I would recommend them to family and friends .
Patients' Choice Award (2014, 2016, 2013, 2015)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
On-Time Doctor Award (2015, 2014, 2016)
Vitals On-Time + Promptness Award recognizes doctors with consistent high ratings for timeliness of appointments. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and promptness scores.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2013, 2016, 2014)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
30 Years Experience
University Of Pennsylvania School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1988
Catholic Medical Center Of Brooklyn & Queens
Dr. Evan D Obrien accepts the following insurance providers.
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
HIP of NY
- Emblem HIP Select PPO
- Highmark Community Blue PPO
- Horizon BCBS OMNIA - TIER2
- Horizon Direct Access
- Horizon HMO
- Horizon OMNIA
- Horizon POS
- Horizon PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- QualCare HMO
- QualCare PPO
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsWoodbury Spine, 1225 N Broad St Ste 3, West Deptford, NJ
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Evan D Obrien in this video.
Dr. Evan D Obrien is similar to the following 3 Doctors near West Deptford, NJ.