Dr. Evan G Rosen Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Evan G Rosen?

TOP NOTCH

We have been using Doctor Rosen as our urologist for almost one year now. He is very kind and considerate. He is very good listener, even when I am a bit nervous and extra chatty. We are so grateful for all of his work.

Great Doctor ! Thank you.

What a great experience I had with Dr. Rosen. He was caring and made me feel so comfortable. I recommend him highly.

Do not see this doctor. Dr Rosen is a very neglectful doctor. My mother took a pee test and it took Three weeks for them to tell her she had a badder infection. After she was finally given antibiotics, on her second visit, she went back to his office for her 3rd visit expecting a follow up pee test to confirm the bladder infection to be gone and fixed by the antibiotics, but the doctor wanted to do an endoscopy of the urethra into her bladder without knowing if her bladder was infected or not. When questioned about this unexpected procedure, his reponce was “I only work here”.

He is an egotistical dr. With a terrible bedside maner

Great Doctor

Have been going to see Dr. Rosen for a long time. Sad to hear he has moved.

This Dr is very condescending ,rude and bad bedside manner. Think twice before you go to him. See another Dr.

retired mechanical engineer

Although it might be a bit early to review this doctor I have found him, so far, to be courteous, professional, and skilled in his field of urology as compared to other physicians I had the opportunity to be exposed to. Hi staff is knowledgeable, courteous, and punctual. I was particularly impressed by the cleanliness of the entire office, particularly of the examination rooms.

The Gold Standard

Extraordinary professional. Dr. Rosen and his staff are the gold standard. The compassion and care match the exceptional medical expertise.

Grateful in Jupiter

Dr. Rosen and his staff are excellent. He helped me through a very difficult time in my life and I am grateful. My wife and I highly recommend Dr. Evan Rosen.

DR ROSEN IS AN EXCELLENT DOCTOR HE IS VERY CARING HAVE BEEN GOING TO HIM SINCE 2009. WOULD NOT GO TO ANY OTHER UROLOGIST.

Great Doctor

I saw Dr. Evan Rosen at Lighthouse Urology Associates because I had a mysterious pain in my private area. A prior urinalysis I had taken before contacting Dr Rosen had come back negative and I was totally unsure what was causing the discomfort. It had become painful for me to even walk significant distances and to get up and sit down. Basically I could not live my life. As a young guy this was extremely frustrating. I went for my first appointment with Dr. Rosen and I brought along my detailed list of symptoms. I read those symptoms to Dr. Rosen and he listened attentively and took careful notes. He asked me a few questions and performed an exam. To my great surprise, Dr. Rosen diagnosed me with prostatitis. I had not received any previous indication before seeing Dr. Rosen that my prostate was the cause of my discomfort. Dr. Rosen treated me with antibiotics and anti inflammatory medicine. Over time my condition was successfully treated. Now I can live my life again. My experience in dealing with Lighthouse Urology Associates was always positive. The Physician's Assistant, who is named Adrienne, was always accessible via telephone with prompt call backs within 24 hours to respond to any questions or concerns that I had. She is very knowledgeable, patient, and empathetic. Dr. Rosen himself is a very smart guy, having attended Georgetown Medical School. He always knew the details of my case when he walked in the door for each appointment. He runs a very efficient practice. Additionally, I was a self pay patient and I found the rates to be very reasonable. If you are ever in the unfortunate position to require the services of a urologist then I suggest that you check out Dr. Evan Rosen at Lighthouse Urology Associates in Jupiter.

I have been a patient for several years now and have always trusted the entire office and team. They are always very caring, explain everything and i if have a question, all i have to do is ask.