Dr. Evan Schlam Is this you?

3.6

Have you seen Dr. Evan Schlam?

Horrible Boss

Posted on August 12th, 2016

I worked 8months, for this doctor, I was never late, never called out sick, I did a great job, but once a white woman which had no medical experience and trouble maker came to work for the practice, she caused trouble for me, and of course I'm Hispanic so I got fired.. They discriminate..they don't care about having loyal and good employes... There lost is plenty of others gain...

Great dermatology office in South Florida

Posted on January 8th, 2016

He is quick and to the point. They take you in so fast. Never wait. I feel confident in this doctor and staff.

Highly Recommended

Posted on December 26th, 2015

I have been taking my whole family to see Dr. Schlam for at least 5 years now. I have had nothing but positive experiences with him and his staff. Everyone has treated me with courtesy and professionalism that you don't see in many other doctors' offices. Dr. Schlam's work is top-notch. He has performed Mohs procedures on my nose and cheek, and both are virtually scar-less today. Although my regular check-ups are quick visits, I have never felt rushed. He gives me a look-over, and always asks "any other spots you are concerned about?" or "Any other concerns?" I have recommended at least 4 co-workers to Dr. Schlam, and each one has been pleased with him.

Dr. Evan Schlam and Staff

Posted on August 13th, 2015

I began seeing Dr. Schlam about five years ago when he helped correct a botched procedure by another dermatologist. He has treated me ever since and with great results. He and his staff have always been caring, efficient, and professional. Never a long wait, either.

Posted on August 9th, 2015

I hate to "firewall" a rating, but I have no negatives to offer. If I show up early, I get in early. If I show up on time, I am in within about ten minutes. I am in the exam room no more than a few brief minutes before either the doctor or one of his PAs comes in. The medical and the non-medical people are all very friendly (which is a real pleasure here, in south Florida). If you must go to the dermatologist, this is the place to go.

Posted on August 5th, 2015

Absolute " First Rate " office and care. Professional staff that are more then helpful. Doctor Schlam is a skilled caring professional , who I have and will continue to recommend.

Posted on August 5th, 2015

Dr. Evan Schlam, very competent , thorough and professional. The Schlam staff is knowledgable and competent, same staff for over 8 years, which has more to say about the practice than many peoples comments. I have recommended several friends and they have been completely satisfied with Dr. Evan's Schlam's service I continue to see Dr. Schlam quarterly even though I have moved out of the area.

Awesome Experience / Professional Service

Posted on August 4th, 2015

I visit Dr. Schlam office for routine skin cancer exams, and was very satisfied with his care and attentiveness. He has an amazing staff of folks that work with him. I never grow old in the waiting room. I feel Dr. Schlam's exams are more thorough than the exams I have had elsewhere. I highly recommend the entire package "Great Doctor, and Great Staff."

Posted on March 23rd, 2015

My visit was excellent! I found Dr Schlam to be very knowledgeable and most importantly warm and easy to talk to. I expressed my concerns and he wasted no time in resolving my issues. I will be referring friends and family to him.

Not Impressed

Posted on March 20th, 2015

Felt rushed from the outset…It's almost as if the Doctor enters the room and leaves before it has actually shut. He even opened the side-door in the room and interrupted the patient's 2 min. deal with the blue lights going to talk. Can you wait the remaining 1 minute Doc? I never felt he really cared, unfortunately. The office is nice, they did scam (not Schlam) me on the medicine the first time, after which I purchased it at CVS for less than half of Skam's price.

worst experience, never going back

Posted on March 13th, 2015

Acted extremely annoyed from the second he walked into the room. Treated me as if I was a nuisance before I even spoke. Never encountered such a poor bedside manner.

Posted on March 10th, 2015