Dr. Evan B Shereck Is this you?

3.0

Have you seen Dr. Evan B Shereck?

Unattentive

My son has been a patient at OHSU for 2 years. He was diagnosed with Nueroblastoma in 2015. In 2016 my son began exhibiting signs of CNS relapse. When I brought this to her attention she all but mocked me. My son almost died a week later, when he was finally taken in for a CT scan after seizing during a routine visit. I think doctors get to comfortable and forget to take the parents advice to heart. Had she listened sooner my son wouldn’t have been nearly as sick and wouldn’t have had to suffer for as long as he did.

I had the best experience with Dr. Evan Brook Shereck. She treated me and my family like I was one of her family members.

Type 2 Diabetes