Dr. Evan J Tobin Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Evan J Tobin?

After 7 years of horrible life with plugged-up nose

First of all I would like to thank the reviewers who wrote about Dr. Tobin they are accurate about him, what I've got is a very exceptional experience, unique treatment, and the lowest after surgery pain, I'm very grateful to Dr. Tobin and his staff they are very helpful, nice and outstanding people.

#1

Dr. Tobin is absolutely fantastic!!! He has a kind soul and really cares about his. I would highly recommend him as the number one ear nose and throat doctor I've ever met. My son is 14 and just had deviated septum and adenoid surgery and I couldn't be more happy with such a fantastic Doctor!!!

Great Doctor!

Our son has visited dr Tobin on several occasions. Absolutely fantastic professionalism as well as very down to earth. Couldn't ask for a better Doctor.

Excellent Doctor

Dr. Tobin and his staff are very professional in every way. Our kids have been seeing Dr. Tobin for many years now and have had great experiences for each visit. Dr. Tobin has also performed various surgical procedures on our kids and all have gone very well and we have been very happy with the outcomes. Excellent Doctor with a great reputation!

My son can breathe so much easier!

Dr. Tobin was knowledgeable, thorough, and caring. He and his team went above and beyond for care and convenience!

Outstanding experience.

I highly recommend Dr. Tobin. He clearly gives the health of welfare of his patients top priority. He made me feel completely comfortable about my procedure, he explained everything very clearly, he did an outstanding job, and called me personally afterwards to check on my recovery. I could not have asked for more.

Septoplasty Surgery

Great doctor and staff. I would highly recommend Dr. Tobin to anyone without hesitation. He even called me personally to check on me after surgery.

He has taken great care of my son and then me!

Dr. Tobin has integrity, compassion, competency, and professionalism in all he does. He explains things so that even a child can understand and he displays a level of concern, compassion and kindness not often found in physicians.

Sinus and Adenoid surgery went amazingly well!

Thank you Dr. Tobin, Sarah and staff at Ohio Surgery Center for a great experience for my son's sinus and adenoid surgery. His results are fantastic and we are so grateful for your expertise.

Best of the best !

Dr, Tobin is the best doctor I have ever been to in 60 Yrs. What else is there to say

Dr. Tobin is an outstanding physician who uses his knowledge and expertise to truly listen when he is with you to determine the best plan for you. This was my second sinus surgery but unfortunately the first one was not done by Dr. Tobin. I was referred to Dr.Tobin by a coworker and could not be more pleased this time around. The overall care that I received by Dr.Tobin and his staff at OhioENT has been life-changing!

Highly skilled physician with an awesome personality

Being a new patient I was first taken aback by Dr. Tobin's ease communicating and not making me feel rushed. He is an excellent listener. He explained what was causing my breathing issues and suggested turbinate reduction. Surgery was a huge success! I wish I knew about this procedure long ago in life. Dr. Tobin called me after surgery to see how I was doing. Who does that in 2016?! Dr. Tobin is without a doubt the best doctor experience I have ever had to this date. I wish all doctors took the time to hear their patients. I did not feel the need to go on and on because I knew he really listened to why I was there.

Dr. Evan J Tobin is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Columbus, OH.