Dr. Evan Trost Is this you?

3.8

Have you seen Dr. Evan Trost?

Posted on February 24th, 2016

My first experience with Dr T was amazing. Upfront and honest and very down to earth with exceptional bedside manner.

Great doctor, great office staff!

Posted on March 19th, 2012

I felt comfortable with Dr. Trost and his staff from the moment I walked into the office. Both communicate quickly and thoroughly via return phone calls, email responses and any questions posed during your visit. I like how accessible the doctor feels and his easy going manner. No pretentiousness here, simply warm and welcoming.

Posted on September 10th, 2011

Dr. Trost is great, if you can get his attention. I had not been to a doctor for anything but an emergency or flight physical for almost 50 years. I wnet to him for High Blood Pressure. Things went great for a few months other than the long office waits.Then I was told the office would be closed for "a couple of weeks" for remodeling.I waited for months while his office was being "remodeled". Eventually I was told he had changed his practice and I would have to find a new doctor. The two references his office gave me did not take my insurance (medicare).I don't know what happened to Dr. Trost, but whatever it is I hope he gets it worked out.

Destroyed patient confidence and his practice. Starting different practice.

Posted on August 28th, 2011

Dr. Trost may have had good intentions at the beginning. But he is awol now and appears to be in hiding with his personal problems. He abandoned his patients and made us wait for months to get our records. He may try to re-invent himself in some other area of medicine, but most in this area will be leery to ever let him practice any form of medicine on anyone we love. His personal issues very much got in the way of him providing the care his patients deserved.

Where are you

Posted on January 31st, 2011

Dr. Trost will NOT return my phone calls. He seems to have disappeared. I am a diabetic and need a script refill and can't reach him. I will h ...

Best MD I have been to ever

Posted on December 10th, 2009

Dr. Trost cares about his patients. He spends tons of time with you finding the real issues and does not just pass you off on another healthcare person like a nurse etc,. I would highly reccommend him to anyone.

Posted on August 12th, 2016