Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Evan Lee Jr
Dr. Evan Lee Jr, DO is a Doctor primarily located in Weiser, ID. He has 17 years of experience. His specialties include Emergency Medicine and General Practice. Dr. Lee is affiliated with Weiser Memorial Hospital, Wilcox Memorial Hospital and St Lukes Regional Medical Center. He speaks English.
Dr. Evan Lee Jr has the following 2 specialties
- Emergency Medicine
An emergency physician is a doctor who is an expert in handling conditions of an urgent and extremely dangerous nature. These specialists work in the emergency room (ER) departments of hospitals where they oversee cases involving cardiac distress, trauma, fractures, lacerations and other acute conditions.
Emergency physicians are specially trained to make urgent life-saving decisions to treat patients during an emergency medical crisis. These doctors diagnose and stabilize patients before they are either well enough to be discharged, or transferred to the appropriate department for long-term care.
- General Practice
A general practitioner is similar to a family practitioner in that they treat patients of all ages with a variety of health concerns. These doctors treat everyday ailments, some acute and chronic diseases, and also provid health checkups, physicals, inoculations and preventative care.
General practitioners differ from family practitioners because they are not required to complete an additional residency in family medicine after completing their medical school residency. Like family practitioners, general practitioners will also provide referrals to patients who are in need of a specialist.
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Showing 1 of 1
Doctor Evan Lee is probably the worst doctor I have seen in my adult life. I came in with severe neck pain, he touched the back of my neck for about 3 seconds and said I "just slept on it wrong". I would not trust a doctor with this poor examination skills to diagnose anything let alone a serious health problem. He even proceeded to attempt to argue with me over my colloquial use of 'make sure'. I am genuinely worried he will hurt someone with his incompetence.
Dr. Lee is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Weiser Memorial Hospital
Wilcox Memorial Hospital
St Lukes Regional Medical Center
Saint Luke's Meridian Medical Center
17 Years Experience
University Of New England College Of Osteopathic Medicine
Graduated in 1996
Dr. Evan Lee Jr accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- Moda Health Connexus
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsWeiser Memorial Hospital, 645 E 5th St, Weiser, ID
Dr. Evan Lee Jr is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Weiser, ID.