Dr. Evander Fogle Is this you?

4.7

Have you seen Dr. Evander Fogle?

part knee replacement

Posted on November 30th, 2017

wonderful He has replaced both knees . He has the best team working for him. I tell everyone that needs an orthopedic Doctor go see Dr. Fogel

Such a Kind, Excellent Physician

Posted on June 29th, 2017

I feel extremely grateful to have been referred to Dr. Fogle for my shoulder injury. He has been an amazing doctor and surgeon. He was very thorough with my surgery for my rotator cuff tear. He listens, cares about his patients, and makes you feel very comfortable. I feel as though Dr. Fogle spends the time necessary with me and truly has my best interest at heart. He does excellent work, and I would not have wanted any other surgeon to do my rotator cuff repair surgery. Emily and his staff are also great! Anytime you email or contact the office, they immediately respond. The only negative is I wish he could also be my Primary Care doctor.

Excellent doctor and staff

Posted on March 31st, 2017

I found Dr. Fogle after searching the web for orthopaedic surgeons OTHER physicians would see for their own health concerns. He listened to my issues, gave thorough explanations of my problems and set out a plan of action. I had arthroscopic knee repair and my recovery has been quick and relatively painless. Follow up appointments were used to evaluate my progress and to discuss next possible steps in regards to surgery, cartilage regeneration, etc. He and his staff are awesome!

Great surgeon

Posted on March 9th, 2017

Very professional, personable, and caring. I am a 70 year old who recently had a total shoulder replacement. Pain is gone, flexibility is back.

Exceptional Doctor!

Posted on February 14th, 2017

Extremely knowledgeable and always gives 100% of attention. Answers all questions and discusses all options leaving me confident, at ease, and well-informed. My meniscus and ACL repair experience could not have gone any better from the initial consultation through recovery! Thank you Dr. Fogle!

He's my hero!

Posted on April 13th, 2015

I was scared to death to have my shoulders replaced. Dr. Fogle reassured me that I would be fine, and he was so right!!! I had both shoulders replaced within 3 months of each other, there was NO pain, and recovery was outstanding! I brag about Dr. Fogel to everyone. He is caring and compassionate towards his patients to me that speaks volumes. I think he's the best!

Great doctor

Posted on January 17th, 2014

Doctor Fogle treated and later operated on my right knee. He is extremely easy to work with and his team of Mary and Megyn are very helpful, friendly and proficient. After surgery Doctor Fogle called me personally to make sure I was doing well. He is very easy to talk too and spends whatever time is needed with you to fully explain his course of treatment. I highly recommend Doctor Fogle as he is truly a special doctor.

Overall Great Experience.

Posted on October 24th, 2013

I have been dealing with a knee injury for the past six years and I was very hesitant about having it repaired. Even though I work in the healthcare field I have been blessed not to have been a patient in a very long time, 20 plus years. Well, to sum up this experience. I had a same day scope meniscus tear repair and cleaning. The staff at Resurgens were absolutely fabulous and made my experience the best surgery can be. The results..... Never had to use my crutches and my pain went from a daily 7 to a 0 - .5 on occasion and I am only one week out. All I can say is thank you to Dr. Fogle and his staff for making my surgery better than I ever thought it would be.

Compassion

Posted on August 28th, 2013

Dr. Fogle and Mary are awesome. They not only helped with my shoulder problem,they helped see that I had a pain deeper than my shoulder. To this day I thank them for listening to me. They gave me the guidance I needed mentally and physically. Dr. Fogle has the best bedside manner I have ever experienced in a physician. I thought I could never recover from the loss I could not deal with. I am better because of them in all aspects of my life.Dr. Fogle is a true professional. He really cqres about me as a person not just a patient. He is a true Physician,like in the old days.I would and have recommended him to our patients. If an Orthopedic Physician is who you need,you need Dr. Fogle.

Broken elbow results

Posted on August 19th, 2012

Dr. Fogle performed surgery on my elbow after I broke it in a fall. I was very impressed with how quickly he got me scheduled for surgery, the results of the surgery, and the professionalism and caring of his entire staff.

Highly recommend & here's why!

Posted on March 20th, 2012

Dr. Fogle, Mary, and Megan are fantastic. They are very upfront with you & extremely caring. I did my research on multiple doctors before I went to see him & the office exceeded all of the reviews I found. I had a couple questions along the way that I thought of & each time I called the office & left a message I had a call back from Mary almost immediately with the answers to my questions. The office was very upfront on the different surgery options and the pros & cons of each. The day after I had my ACL surgery Dr. Fogle called to check on me and that was on a Saturday! Dr. Fogle is very patient & conservative with your rehab. I found that he didnt want you re-injure his fine work! He went by the statistics & I must say he has been right on the money. I am at 7 months currently & feel like nothing ever happened which is exactly what you wish for heading into this. I played tennis & golf the other day with no pain or problems. I would highly recommend Dr. Fogle and his team everyone!!!

Great experience

Posted on May 13th, 2011

I had a severe ankle injury. Dr Fogle squeezed me into his surgery schedule, fully explained the extent of my injury and set expectations regarding recovery, and maintained constant contact during the 5 month recovery period. His office nurse, Mary, was AWESOME. In spite of the severity of my injury, this was a GREAT experience.