Vitals cannot verify whether or not this professional is currently practicing. We recommend that you attempt to contact the provider to verify their status. Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any additional information.
Get the facts about contraceptive implants, including how they work, the benefits and risks, and what types of doctors implant them.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Urinary Incontinence The symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Contraceptive Implants Facts about contraceptive implants; how they work, benefits & risks.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Hysterectomy Why a hysterectomy is performed and different surgeries available.
- IUD Types, risks & benefits of intrauterine devices (IUD) for protection.
- Infertility Facts about infertility, including the risk factors and causes.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Migraine Facts about migraine headaches and different types of migraines.
- Overactive Bladder Facts about overactive bladder (OAB): risk factors, symptoms & causes.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Evangeline Andarsio
Dr. Evangeline Andarsio, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Dayton, OH. She has 29 years of experience. Her specialties include Obstetrics and Gynecology. Dr. Andarsio is affiliated with Kettering Medical Center, Khn - Greene Memorial Hospital and Good Samaritan Hospital. She speaks English.
Dr. Evangeline Andarsio has the following 1 specialty
- Obstetrics and Gynecology
An obstetrician & gynecologist, or OB/GYN, is a physician who cares for women throughout their pregnancies, straight through to the delivery of their baby (obstetrician). They also specialize in annual care, as well as the diagnosis and treatment of disorders of the female reproductive system (gynecologist). Many physicians specialize in both of these fields in order to provide complete overall health services to women at every stage of life.
- Hot Flashes
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 6
Bottom line, Dr. Andarsio is the best. If you have trouble getting an apt., it's because she's so busy taking care of her patients. I've been her patient for 7 years and will continue until she retires. We've been through a lot together and I trust her with my life. Even other nurses, Doctors, and medical professionals say, "oh, she's the best!" She may not be overly "bubbly" in her personality, but she is kind and professional. If someone has had a bad experience with her, I doubt it's her fault.
The positive comments for Dr. Andarsio must have written by her own hand because, based on our experience, I can't imagine (even on her best day) that someone could have made it through pregnancy and delivery with a single kind word to say about her! Unfortunately, I am limited on words in this review to describe her lack of professionalism and couth. I will say that if you want fond memories of the birth of your child, find someone else (anyone else) to provide your OB/GYN care!
Dr. Andarsio is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Kettering Medical Center
Khn - Greene Memorial Hospital
Good Samaritan Hospital
Southview Hospital & Family Health Center
Khn - Grandview Medical Ctr
Veterans Affairs Medical Center - Dayton
Kettering Youth Services
Khn - Kettering Medical Center - Sycamore
Fort Hamilton Hospital
Miami Valley Hospital
Kettering Memorial Hospital
Good Samaritan Health Center
29 Years Experience
Wright State University Boonshoft School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1984
Miami Valley Hospital
Dr. Evangeline Andarsio accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Health Network Option Open Access
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- Anthem Blue Access PPO
- Anthem Blue Preferred HMO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS IL PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
Coventry Health Care
- Coventry HealthAmerica PPO
- First Health PPO
- HealthSpan Access PPO
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
Medical Mutual of Ohio
- MMOH SuperMed POS Select
- MMOH SuperMed PPO Plus
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
Premier Health Plan
- Premier HealthOne
- View by Location
Locations & Directions1 Wyoming St, Dayton, OH
Dr. Evangeline Andarsio is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Dayton, OH.