More than 22 million Americans of all ages have asthma. Prepare to talk to your doctor about symptoms, diagnosis and treatment options.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Asthma More than 22 million Americans of all ages have asthma. Prepare to talk to your doctor about symptoms, diagnosis and treatment options.
- Autism Spectrum Disorder Get the facts about Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD).
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Childhood Asthma Childhood asthma facts, including causes, symptoms & complications.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Grass Pollen Allergy Get the facts about grass pollen Allergy.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Evangeline C Gan
Dr. Evangeline C Gan, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Everett, WA, with other offices in Marysville, WA and Lynnwood, WA (and 5 other locations). Her specialties include Pediatrics and Internal Medicine. Dr. Gan is affiliated with Ocean Beach Hospital. Dr. Gan has received 2 awards. She speaks English.
Book Online Now
Dr. Evangeline C Gan has the following 2 specialties
A pediatrician is a doctor who specializes in the regular care of children, as well as the diagnosis and treatment of illness in children. Young patients are often more complicated to treat because they are still growing and developing.
While pediatricians may sub-specialize in specific therapy areas like oncology, surgery, ophthalmology, and anesthesiology, in general, pediatricians provide services like vaccinations, health exams, and treatment of common ailments and injuries. In addition, pediatricians are trained to handle the complex emotional and behavioral issues faced by children, especially during puberty.
Pediatricians normally see their patients from birth until the age of 18, although some may agree to treat patients into their early 20s, if requested.
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
Dr. Evangeline C Gan has the following 7 expertise
- Weight Loss
- Weight Loss (non-surgical)
Dr. Evangeline C Gan is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 3 of 6
Dr. Gan doesn't let anything fall through the cracks!
Self-verified patient of Dr. Evangeline C Gan - Posted on March 6th, 2013
Dr. Gan is a pediatrician of action! For some reason my primary pediatrician at Providence always seemed busy or unavailable and Dr. Gan would be available and ready! She was on call one night and made an educated guess as to what was wrong with my son, saw him the next morning and was right on with her diagnosis and treated him immediately. She also took action when my other son had been ill for about a month; ordered x-rays and all necessary tests and set everything up for me to send him on to a specialist asap. She is wonderful, doesn't waste time, and follows up with me. I highly recommend Dr. Gan!
Self-verified patient of Dr. Evangeline C Gan - Posted on September 13th, 2011
I took my daughter to Dr. Gan for 6 months. She would be in the room for no more than 10 minutes. I always felt like I couldn't finish my questions or concerns to her before she was running out the door. Plus she did not give my daughter a full exam. The last straw is when she was irritated that my 6 month daughter was crying. I don't recommend this Doctor. I found a doctor that took his time, did a full exam, and answered all my questions. He also took a full hour with my daughter.
Self-verified patient of Dr. Evangeline C Gan - Posted on January 19th, 2009
Patients' Choice Award (2008, 2009, 2010)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
On-Time Doctor Award (2014)
Vitals On-Time + Promptness Award recognizes doctors with consistent high ratings for timeliness of appointments. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and promptness scores.
Dr. Gan is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Overlook Medical Center
Dr. Evangeline C Gan accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- Aetna Whole Health Providence Swedish WA
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- PHCS PPO Kaiser
- Moda Health First Choice Network
- Premera Heritage and Heritage Plus 1
Regence Health Plans
- Regence WA Preferred Provider Network
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & Directions
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Evangeline C Gan, MD - Internal Medicine in Everett, WA, in this video.
Dr. Evangeline C Gan is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Everett, WA.