Dr. Evangeline Perez Is this you?

3.6

Have you seen Dr. Evangeline Perez?

The WORST

Posted on June 25th, 2015

Worst Dermatologist. I DO NOT recommend her to anyone. She makes her patients feel like she doesn't have time for them. Definitely not going back there again.

Competent dermatologist

Posted on September 13th, 2013

Dr Perez is extremely competent. She is efficient and thorough. Office is clean, staff is friendly. I had severe acne and had been going to her for 3 months. My face has cleared up and my friends and family have noticed.

Rushed

Posted on July 16th, 2012

As a first time patient at the office, she did not sit down and talk to me about anything. She was extremely brief and i felt so rushed that I couldn't even begin to talk about other issues I had. I literally had to tell the assistant i needed to ask her something. she gave me meds and ran off. Her face is full of acne, like I don't know if the medicine or her diagnosis is reliable because her face was full of zits and redness. I don't think I will be going back.

Posted on June 12th, 2012

The doctor was very knowledgeable! I must say that I was impressed with my diagnosis and more importantly, the cure for my ailment. I would highly recommend her. The office was quite clean and the staff was courteous.

unsatisfied but only 1st visit

Posted on May 21st, 2012

was not given proper information before visit... not a thorough exam in my opinion. was not sensitive to privacy. nice woman . sub par in comparison to other dr.s i ve been too...i should have asked more ?'s ...re: diet or preventative measures

professional

Posted on September 29th, 2011

Dr Perez does not sit and small talk with you but she explains things so that you can understand the problem. I have found her to be right on point and her staff is very professional. One of the cleanest doctor offices I have ever been in.

Glad I found Dr Perez

Posted on April 6th, 2011

After trying out several doctors for my recurring problem, I found myself seeing Dr Perez at Howard Beach. I must say that not only was she very knowledgeable, she was also extremely nice. I have been cured and would recommend this doctor to anyone seeking a professional and pleasant doctor.

Ridiculous

Posted on March 24th, 2011

I've seen Dr. Perez at a Howard Beach office. It took me longer to find parking than it did for her to have a consultation with me. She is rushed and doesn't take the time to with her patients. She also has you waiting for a good hour and half, even if you are the first patient! I saw her a couple of times and each time I felt like she just wanted to squeeze more money out of me and get me to come in for a follow ups after a weeks time. She basically acts like a diva and has the medical assistant do everything. I've since found another dermatologist who prescribed a different course of action/medication and is more thorough concerning the history of the individual and their family's history. The new doctor I'm seeing takes her time and explains things thoroughly. I do not recommend this "Dr".I believe the rest of these reviews have to be from friends or staff.

Great doctor

Posted on February 11th, 2011

Dr Perez was warm, empathetic and knew exactly how to treat my condition. It was truly a great experience.

Wrong diagnosis... Literally 1 minute that spent with me each visit...

Posted on September 28th, 2010

She's not fully interested in her patients more in getting a large number of patients in her officce than taking care of them.. I had 3 visits and she saw me just for a couple minutes running in and out to check other patients at the end she didn't help me with my problem just spent lots of money thanks for nothing I'm not going back...

Professional