Dr. Evangelos Geraniotis Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Evangelos Geraniotis?

clinical expert with great attitude

Posted on July 17th, 2017

Even the boldest of guys can get embarrassed when it comes to sexual health issues but Dr. Geraniotis is excellent at his ability diagnosis, treat, and leave any embarrassment or judgments out of his practice .

Posted on January 18th, 2016

In my opinion, he's a highly competent urologist. I see him because I have an enlarged prostate and an overactive bladder, not because I'm looking for a friend. By and large, I think rating doctors is pretty presumptuous (unless I were a medical colleague, I suppose). But I'm putting in my two cents in behalf of this one because while looking to leave a note for his office, I came across this site suggesting he's little better than just OK. He doesn't have an effervescent personality, but neither do most people. He see me whenever he or I think an appointment is needed, talks and explains all I want and is proactive in caring for my problems -- enabling me to live my life without undue consideration for my prostate and bladder. What more can I ask of a him? I also have found his staff to be courteous and respectful. The care that I get from this office is excellent, and I suspect it is also for the rest of the patients.

Posted on January 30th, 2015

He is very competent and knowledgable but not very talkative. I have an enlarged prostate and take medicine to manage it so I'm not a very exciting patient. Perhaps that explains my matter-of-fact office visit.

geraniotis is the best

Posted on August 13th, 2013

I have seen doctor geraniotis for an enlarged prostate going back 7 years . I have had one old fashion turp and twice received green laser treatment. I see him in follow up every 6 to 12 months. I have an active life style that exacerbates some bleeding,requiring urgent in office care.He has always taken care of me promptly.During my first hospital stay he came in on a saturday night to take care of excess bleeding. He may be to laid back for some but I have found him to be an excellent clinician who has taken care of my problems. The staff,clinical and support,do a good job. I can't think of any thing to complain about.

Unprofessional

Posted on August 10th, 2013

I was so unimpressed that I cut our appointment short and walked out. He was, in my opinion, unprepared, unconcerned, and unprofessional. Please, do yourself a favor and pick a different doctor.

Posted on November 11th, 2010

somewhat cold and seemed BORED when I was discussing symptomsrushed me out with minimal infolong waiting timemostly unprofessional staff, one very rudenot comfortable with next steps, waiting for diagnostic info

Posted on April 26th, 2017