3.4

Have you seen Dr. Evangelos D Xistris?

Terrible

Do not waste your time. Takes no interest in the patient. I had to walk him through a diagnosis as if he had no idea what he was doing. He was going to send me away with zero guidance. I had to press him for any sort of help.

Horrible

Dr. Xistris - unprofessional - didn't shake my hand or even introduce himself. He asked me several questions over & over - giving him the same response over & over. Clearly he was not listening to me. He read my MRI results in front of me... so what was the purpose of dropping them off 2 days prior for him to review? Then my follow up visit was rescheduled (the day before my visit) to their other office a week later. He was rude and very inattentive. No bed side manners at all. No empathy. Never even addressed my other concerns. Put me on a prescription - it took 3 phone calls and 2 days later to get called in - and it didn't help me at all. I have no faith in this practice at all. I spoke with the office manager, she set me up an appt with a different doctor.. they called the day before my new appt to cancel and reschedule. I will never go back to this practice.

Just an awful guy to deal with. To be fair, his reputation as a diagnostician seems to be very good. Having said that, I don't think I've ever had a doctor care so little about me, and do so in such an obvious manner. I've had five appointments with him and almost every time he'd complain about his nurses, and always gives a perfunctory response to any question. He always seem to be in a rush to get away from me, and any--any--question I ask noticeably irritates him.

AWFUL

This guy is the ABSOLUTE WORST doctor I have ever met. When I first when in for my first visit with him, he had me waiting for over an hour. I went in for chronic headaches and sharp pains and he decided to put me on some medicine that people take when they are depressed...i went in for a followup and told him I was still getting the sharp pains and he said "well it looks like the medicine is working," which makes ABSOLUTELY no sense. Now, I want to get off the medicine because I do not like the side effects its giving me, and I have now called his office 4 times and left 4 messages for the guy and he has NOT called me back once. I am warning everyone, this guy is awful. Do not go to him, ever.

unprofessional

The visit started unprofessional and ended unprofessional. I am shocked he has a successful practice.

He is an excellent neurologist. He does not solely base his findings on tests performed. He listens and takes into consideration his findings from a clinical evaluation of the patient.

Dr. Evangelos D Xistris is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Stamford, CT.