Autism Spectrum Disorder
Get the facts about Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD), including the different types and the most common symptoms.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Asthma More than 22 million Americans suffer from asthma. Get the facts.
- Autism Spectrum Disorder Get the facts about Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD).
- Childhood Asthma Childhood asthma facts, including causes, symptoms & complications.
- Grass Pollen Allergy Get the facts about grass pollen Allergy.
- Home Allergies Facts about indoor allergies, including symptoms & common allergens.
- Persistent Asthma Facts about persistent asthma, including the criteria for diagnosis.
- Pregnancy Facts about pregnancy, including symptoms you can expect to have.
- Ragweed Allergy Ragweed allergy facts: symptoms, how to avoid it, trigger foods.
- Seasonal Allergies Facts about seasonal allergies, the different types and the symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Eve Meltzer-Krief has the following 1 specialty
A pediatrician is a doctor who specializes in the regular care of children, as well as the diagnosis and treatment of illness in children. Young patients are often more complicated to treat because they are still growing and developing.
While pediatricians may sub-specialize in specific therapy areas like oncology, surgery, ophthalmology, and anesthesiology, in general, pediatricians provide services like vaccinations, health exams, and treatment of common ailments and injuries. In addition, pediatricians are trained to handle the complex emotional and behavioral issues faced by children, especially during puberty.
Pediatricians normally see their patients from birth until the age of 18, although some may agree to treat patients into their early 20s, if requested.
- Pediatric Diabetes
Showing 5 of 16
We can't say enough wonderful things about Dr. Meltzer and the entire practice. They have taken great care of our three children, and they always go above and beyond to follow up, check-in, and ensure our kids receive the best care possible. Dr. Meltzer is warm, patient, and generous of her time...highly recommend her!
Dr. Meltzer-krieger is a wonderful doctor. I take all three of my children to her, she is kind and understand and never make my children feel awkward or afraid. She has great bed side manner. she is really smart and thinks outside the box, her diagnosis are usually on the money. Love her and shes extreamly clean, which is a must for me.
Dr Meltzer is a kind and thorough pediatrician. She quickly diagnosed and treated my daughters reflux which other doctors had not picked up on. She goes above and beyond in care, even calling the surgeon day of to see how my daughters procedure went. I've been to many pediatricians and feel Dr Meltzer is as good as it gets. Highly recommend!
I love Huntington Village pediatrics. However, my experiences with Dr. Meltzer-Krief have not been the best. First, she isn't very friendly. This is hard to deal with when you are very anxious and dealing with the anxiety of having a very sick kid! My biggest warning is to be very careful to watch her if you have an uncircumcised child. She pulled my son's foreskin back (a HUGE no-no when the kid is 4 years old!!). It hurt him badly and years later he still gets very stressed when go to the Dr. I make sure to use the other 2 wonderful doctors in the practice.
Bridges to Excellence: Physician Office Systems Recognition Program
This program is designed to recognize practices that use information systems to enhance the quality of patient care. To obtain Recognition, practices must demonstrate that they have implemented systematic office
NCQA Patient-Centered Medical Home
The patient-centered medical home is a way of organizing primary care that emphasizes care coordination and communication to transform primary care into what patients want it to be. Medical homes can lead to higher quality and lower costs, and can improve patients' and providers' experience of care.
20 Years Experience
Sackler School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1998
Li Jewish Medical Center
Dr. Eve Meltzer-Krief accepts the following insurance providers.
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsHuntington Village Pediatrics, 124 Main St Ste 1, Huntington, NY
Dr. Eve Meltzer-Krief is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Huntington, NY.