Dr. Eve Wood Is this you?

3.1

Have you seen Dr. Eve Wood?

fatal overdose

Posted on November 7th, 2015

My sister fatally overdosed while she was being treated by this doctor. The doctor was prescribing very large doses of klonopin to the point where my sister started to become like a zombie. The problem is that my sister was an alcoholic who had been in rehab months before seeing this doctor. It is well known that klonopin affects the same receptors in the brain as alcohol. In fact, many doctors will not prescribe this drug to alcoholics because it is known to cause relapses. This doctor apparently did not care and prescribed my sister huge doses. My sister took this klonopin with alcohol and did not wake up one morning. I only wish my sister had listened to another doctor she had been to previously who refused to write her a klonopin prescription.

Posted on December 15th, 2014

Inaccurate diagnosis, rigid adherence to outdated procedures, dismissal of patient's own suggestions

Posted on October 19th, 2011

Dr Wood really helped me deal with overwhelming anxiety and workplace stresses. I would highly reccomend this doctor!

Posted on January 9th, 2011

Dr Wood helped m at a very fragile time in my life. Her insight and knowledge led her to an accurate diagnosis of my immediate problem and then to discern some underlying problems, the resolution of which has helped me become an overall much healthier person. We were a good match and her professional and caring manner and direct approach were a perfect fit for my needs and my personality. Excellent physician and excellent results.

Posted on November 11th, 2017