Dr. Evelyn Cardenas Is this you?

3.3

Have you seen Dr. Evelyn Cardenas?

Avoid

Posted on June 12th, 2015

Went to the ER a few days after surgery because of swelling and an allergic reaction. I was told by my insurance to go to the ER and she said it was inappropriate for me to be there after another Dr.'s surgery. I explained that my Dr. Is about 30 miles away and I can not drive due to epilepsy. She had the nerve to say "you don't have friends or family that can take you? You can not call a cab?" So rude. Don't make me feel like a bad person for wanting to take care of myself. I had a staph infection from a previous surgery and did not want that to be happening again. Worst ER Dr. ever.

Great ER MD

Posted on August 5th, 2008

Great ER MD, very professional yet caring. My husband was seen by her at Los Robles ER. She answered my questions honestly and with compassion. And, although I was very upset, she treated me with dignity and respect. She accurately diagnosed my husband's problem and acted quickly to take the necessary measures to save his life.

Posted on November 8th, 2015