Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Evelyn E Chen has the following 1 specialty
- Obstetrics & Gynecology
- Birth Control
- Women's Health
- Child Birth
- Breast Diseases
- Pelvic Exam
- Hot Flashes
- Pap Smear
- Menstrual Pain
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 9
First time husband 44 and wife 37. Nervous with my wife gaving epileptic seizures in her history with her medications we had lotsvof questions. RPW Dropped us as a client saying incompatible patient practitioner relationship. My wife had bleeding after a pap smear test- normal. She ended up with an infection then third visit the doctor got mad because my wife questions the ultrasound and asks forbitbto be repeated. Simple request the office terminated our agreement. What a wonderful introduction to parenthood.
My first GYNE visit and was terrified to death. I only hoped for a good experience and that was what I got. Dr. Evelyn Chen is very patient and understanding. She listened to my concerns and treated me with the utmost respect. She is very knowledgeable in her field and offers good patient education. I am so blessed to have found her.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2014)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
Patients' Choice Award (2014, 2015)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
28 Years Experience
Rush Medical College Of Rush University Medical Center
Graduated in 1990
Dr. Evelyn E Chen accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS IL Blue Advantage HMO
- BCBS IL BlueChoice Select
- BCBS IL HMO Illinois
- BCBS IL PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Humana National HMO
- Humana Preferred PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- PriorityHealth Priority PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsRpw Ob/Gyn, 360 W Butterfield Rd Ste 250, Elmhurst, IL
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Evelyn E Chen in this video.
Dr. Evelyn E Chen is similar to the following 0 Doctors near Elmhurst, IL.