Dr. Evelyn M Coggins Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Evelyn M Coggins?

I recomend someone else.

I would not recommend this doctor. She did not seem to listen nor think twice regarding my issues. To me it seemed as though she percieved my disorder as an exact science. Unfortunatly,things are far more complicated than that. There is still alot they are finding out. Basically, she just tailored treatments in accordance to traditional protocol which was unhelpful because I had not responded to those treatments in the past. I must state that I had the opportunity to see the national expert for my disorder. What a difference! He made sense!

a lifesaver

Personality dry, but a decent doctor

Her personality is very dry, and you often get the feeling she'd rather be anywhere else but with you, but she does know her field and is quite good about diagnosing and treating psychiatric conditions.