3.4

Have you seen Dr. Evelyn J Frazier?

Great fit

Helped us understand our child who had been misdiagnosed for years. We are very grateful.

Astronomically Expensive and Zero hHelp

When you visit Dr. Frazier, prepare to be disappointed and spend hundreds of dollars, even after in-network insurance. Maybe she's a good fit for you, but I wish someone had told me how little her "multiple tests" would actually involve and how astronomical our bill would be. Do you research ahead of time.

She "gets it"

We are very pleased with Dr. Frazier's evaluation of our son. She was warm, and knowledgable. I only wish we had gone to see 2 years ago!

Dr. Frazier has been wonderful in advocating for our son. She has treated us with nothing but respect.

Worth the wait

It took us a while to get in to see Dr. Frazier, which built up our expectations, but they were met and then some. There was no wait time in the waiting room, she had exam rooms with toys and art supplies which made my son enjoy his visit. Dr. Frazier was very calm, caring, and thorough. Even though we left with a diagnosis we didn't really want for our son, we still felt OK because she showed us a plan and pointed out his strengths. We didn't feel hopeless. I have recommended her to friends and they loved her too. The only thing I'd like to change is the wait to be seen, though that's the way it seems to be everywhere.

Still looking for a doctor

My son is almost 3 and will most likely be diagnosed as being on the spectrum. I found Dr. Frazier to be neither helpful or harmful in any way... She was pretty indifferent in terms of what she recommended for my son. I have seen three doctors before going to see her and the wait is consistently the same, roughly a year. I know my child will need a good Dr, finding one has been a struggle . Everyone I have talked to stresses early intervention but t is extremely difficult to find a network of good health care professionals that will provide the level of care my child needs. Aba therapy is expensive and my insurance will not cover it without the proper diagnosis and they are wanting to wait til he is 3 to diagnose so early intervention services offered in public school won't be available for him anymore. I keep looking for a silver lining in this whole mess and I can't find one. I am hoping I will find proper doctor who cares soon.

Not impressed

Uncaring, unsympathetic Doctor. Waited over a year to see her and she couldn't even give my child any significant amount of her time. She is very cold and condescending. I would not recommend her to any parent who seeks help for their child. She's one of the few behavioral pediatritions in this area, but it's not worth wasting your time to see her. She literally spends 5 minutes talking to you and leaves the room. She can not be bothered to call you back or care about your child's medical condition. Parents with children that have special needs have enough stress advocating for their child in school and other areas. It's a shame I had to do the same with this doctor. She is obviously in this line of work for a paycheck and does not care about helping anyone.

My Daughter First Meeting This Doctor

I would like to say that I was very impress how nice and friendly the staff was the day I took my daughter Grace to see this doctor for the very first time. At first there was a mix up on what doctor Grace was suppose to see for her needs. So the office Mgr was very nice and kept telling me and my mom how sorry she was about the mix up and that we had to come back the following day. To show how sorry she was she even offer to buy me and my mom a gas card and she even offer to buy us lunch from the cafe inside St. Marys Hospital since we live like about 1 hr from this doctor office. When we finally meet this doctor the next day I was very impress how knowledgeable she was helping us fixing Grace's needs. She was also very patient with us and she also made sure we total understand everything she was going to offer to help Grace with her behavior problems. I will highly recommend to anybody if you are looking for a doctor for your child with bad behavior problems please call St. Marys Hospital and schedule a appt with this doctor. You will be very happy that you did. What a wonderful doctor.

Dr. Evelyn J Frazier is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Charlottesville, VA.