Dr. Evelyn R Kessel Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Evelyn R Kessel?

I had to wait a while for my appointment to begin, but Dr. Kessel spent a lot of time reviewing my background and thoroughly explaining everything. It was well worth the wait and I would highly recommend her.

She is the BEST OF THE BEST.

Lin

Stay away from this lunatic! Very rude, misdiagnosed me, does not care for her patients. Has a god-like premadonna complex. I was finally diagnosed properly at the Cleveland Clinic. My GI doctor there advised I stay away from this doctor.

Positive online reviews led me to Dr. Evelyn Kessel.

I am happy to say, the excellent reviews I read turned out to be true.I am establishing a doctor/patient relationship with someone I feel very comfortable with.From the moment I entered this friendly and courteous office, to meeting Dr. Evelyn Kessel, I knew I made the right choice.I am due for my second colonoscopy soon, so my search for a highly skilled, compassionate and courteous doctor, led me to her practice.Besides a doctor possessing the necessary skills and experience in this field, and to offer the best care available to a patient, their bedside manner, and the comfort you feel in their presence, is so very important. ,Dr. Kessel truly listens, takes her time, answers all questions, and has a natural down to earth friendliness about her, while maintaining a highly professional attitude in her practice.I feel so much more at ease now, in regard to my second colonoscopy!In today's hurried and hectic pace, I found Dr. Evelyn Kessel to be a breath of fresh air.