Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Evelyn E Li has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
- Shortness of Breath
- Nuclear Stress Test
- High Blood Pressure
- Cardiac Ultrasound
- Heart Failure
- Heart Block
- Exercise Stress Test
- Electrocardiogram (EKG)
- Heart Diseases
- Unstable Angina
- Chest Pain
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 16
The worst clinic I have ever seen. Dr, Li acts like she does not care about anything other than what she has to say. She treats her own stuff disrespectfully and calls them "stupid". The clinic is ran like a 3d world clinic. Stay away!!! If they run it like this - I am scared to think what they do to patients!
Dr. Li is a terrible doctor, unprofessional, making rude comments, and all-in-all, incompetent. I'm not following-up with Dr. Li, she's not very trustworthy, rushed me out of my appointment, and answered my questions condescendingly.
37 Years Experience
University Of California Davis School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1981
U S Department Of Veterans Affairs
Dr. Evelyn E Li accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- Health Net CA PPO
- Health Net EPO - PureCare One Small Business
- Humana Choice POS
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Location
Locations & Directions
Dr. Evelyn E Li is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Fremont, CA.