Dr. Evelyn Runer Is this you?

3.2

Have you seen Dr. Evelyn Runer?

unprofessional- uncaring- bizarre

Posted on October 15th, 2017

As a nurse I went to Dr. Runer several years ago- her exam was minimal; she prescribed a medication and the dose was incorrect- when I called to question and ask for correct dose- the receptionist was polite and called me back to tell me that the medication would not be ordered unless I made another appt. When i explained that I was just there for an appt- Dr. Runer got angry and told me to make another appt if I needed the medication- disgraceful

Posted on August 9th, 2016

Straight forward Doctor always prompt!

Posted on June 20th, 2016

She was rude uncaring and just plain mean I asked her to check me for cancer she got real angry she squeezed my neck because I saw a lump she squeezed me neck so hard I started crying she was so mean I was so mortified and scared of her I will never go back !! I am trying to find a way to report her so this does not happen to others :(

Odd behavior

Posted on January 4th, 2016

I think this doctor may have her own medical issues. She has difficulty controlling her emotions, eye contact and listening to her patients. It was easy to get an appointment and I figured out why quickly.

Let's be fair.

Posted on October 12th, 2015

I'm a patient of Dr. Runner for about 5-6 years. I agree with other patients, that she could be emotional and moody, and even rude - especially if treatment does not progress as she expected. I.e. when my tests were bad, she was angry, and it felt that she was angry on me. But I don't think that her manners matter more than her ability to diagnose and treat your problem, if anything, it shows to me only her passion to succeed in your treatment . The only bad side of her practice and her office is the unwillingness to submit prescriptions electronically, but again - that is a minor inconvenience.

Stay Away

Posted on May 4th, 2015

I question if this "doctor" should be in practice. She is moody-- she literally broke down and cried during my appointment. She is inflexible, intolerant and unwilling to discuss symptoms. Brushes everything off and acts like the patient is lying or making it up. I could not get into the office for my annual appointment right away, refused to extend my medication until my appointment. I WAS TOLD THE DOCTOR PREFERRED THAT I GO WITHOUT NECESSARY MEDICATIONS FOR AN ENTIRE MONTH AND IT WAS MY FAULT FOR NOT CALLING SOONER FOR MY APPOINTMENT. Staff consists of one very cranky lady with no concern for patient privacy. Will hang up on you. Docr

Posted on February 19th, 2015

She's great for a diabetic who wants EFFICIENCY and not a bunch of time waste

RUDE

Posted on August 25th, 2014

One of The Worst Doctors. Do waist your money or time at her practice. She could care know less about her patients!!!! VERY RUDE......

Please don't go!!!! Careless, very rude Doctor.

Posted on October 2nd, 2013

I had really bad experience here. Doctor didn't spent 5 minutes,didn't listen to any of my symptoms,she said that she doesn't handle this particular hormonal problems and I need to see my OBGYN,who actually refereed me to her.....What is endocrinologist for? She even didn't bother to order blood work...I never saw so rude and unpleasant doctor,please avoid this doctor,who probably needs to see real endocrinologist herself and fix her MOOD problems.

Not happy with this doctor

Posted on July 18th, 2013

I've been going to Dr. Runer for a few years. I have to go once a year so I would be told to call to make an appointment. Which is what I would do. Now I am sent a bill because I supposedly missed an appointment that was made but did not receive any reminder phone call or anything. When I called the office to discuss this charge, the receptionist was very rude. She claimed it was my fault for missing the appointment and that they did call and the message must have been erased. But then when she verified the phone numbers they had on file, they are incorrect phone numbers. But again I was told that was my fault again. Every year the ask if anything changed and it doesn't so I say no. How is the patient supposed to know that the receptionist can't write down the correct phone number? How are we supposed to know what they have on file unless they show you which they don't. When I told them I would never go back to $25 is more important to her then her patients which is very sad. I will NEVER recommend her to anyone!!! Not when the doctor doesn't seem to care for her patients!

I like them both very much

Posted on June 14th, 2013

I've been seeing Dr. Runer for several years and keep coming back. The receptionist is great and funny. I had an emergency and Dr. Runer called back within minutes. I've only had to wait once in the time I've been there. Dr. Runer knows her stuff AND she is one of very few physicians I've known who will actually listen to you, and take into account what you say, and even reverse a recommendation based on that. For me, those are the only 2 things that matter. The receptionist is a bonus. :)

One of the Worst EVER

Posted on May 16th, 2013

Dr Runer is one of the worst doctors that I have ever had. Her bedside manner is abrupt, rushed, and uncaring. If she has a student in the room at the time, she will not talk to the patient at all - just talks to the student about you in third person - it is awkward. She rushes her time with you. I had numerous appointments with her (no other available Endocrinologists available in my area unless I wanted to wait 9 months) and each experience was worse than the one before it. I was called 3 times and asked to move my appointment up 2 hours for that day so that she could leave early because she didn't want stay in the office and wait for me. But, when I called ONE time (only once) to cancel an appointment 2 weeks ahead of my appointment time, I was given a hard time about it by the receptionist. The receptionist complains about other patients to you - so rude. The receptionist even complained to me about other patients on my FIRST appointment there. Another problem is that they leave the office early or don't come in on days it says they should be there on a regular basis. More often than not, when I would call during their business hours, I would get the phone service because they had left early, come in late, or just not showed up that day. The ONLY positive thing I can say is that I think that Dr. Runer is book smart and knows what she is doing. That is the ONLY good thing I can say, but I had to try to find something good to say.