Vitals cannot verify whether or not this professional is currently practicing. We recommend that you attempt to contact the provider to verify their status. Please email us at email@example.com if you have any additional information.
Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Evelyn Washington
Dr. Evelyn Washington, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Cedar Hill, TX. She has 32 years of experience. Her specialties include Family Medicine and Occupational Medicine. Dr. Washington is affiliated with Children's Medical Center of Dallas, UT Southwestern University Hospital - Zale Lipshy and St Paul Hospital. She speaks English.
Dr. Evelyn Washington has the following 2 specialties
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for their everyday ailments, like cold and flu or respiratory infections, and health screenings. When necessary, family practitioners will provide referrals for conditions that require the expertise of another specialist.
The doctors may also provide physicals, inoculations, prenatal care, treat chronic diseases, like diabetes and asthma, and provide advice on disease prevention.
- Occupational Medicine
You might work with an occupational therapist when you’re injured or if you have a disability. They rehabilitate and assist patients with every day activities, such as eating, getting dressed, working and attending social events. This includes self-care, leisure and work-related activities that lead to increased independence and development. Their goal is to empower people to still live the life they want despite any physical, developmental, social and/or emotional issues they might face.
Dr. Washington is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Children's Medical Center of Dallas
UT Southwestern University Hospital - Zale Lipshy
St Paul Hospital
Parkland Medical Center
Children S Medical Center
32 Years Experience
The University Of Texas School Of Medicine At San Antonio
Graduated in 1981
Methodist Hospitals Of Dallas
Dr. Evelyn Washington accepts the following insurance providers.
- View by Location
Locations & Directions820 Wilderness Pass, Cedar Hill, TX
Dr. Evelyn Washington is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Cedar Hill, TX.