Dr. Ever Rivera Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Ever Rivera?

THE MOST CARING PEDIATRICIAN I KNOW

Posted on April 10th, 2012

Dr. Rivera met all of my expectations as a parent. He referred my daughter to the surgeon she needed, which my daughters previous doctor did not. He even came to visit my daughter in the hospital to make sure her surgeries went smoothly. I would recommend him to anyone.

Oneof the best doctors.

Posted on April 18th, 2009

I love Dr. Rivera. He took care of my son when he was born and at about 4 weeks old my son developed a kidney infection but no one knew that's what it was so dr rivera called the hospital and told them to have a room and bed ready for him because we were on our way. I think he saved my sons life. and am forever grateful =]

Autism Spectrum Disorder