Dr. Everett S Dejong Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Everett S Dejong?

Don't Bother If Your Case Requires Time

Exam manner was curt; did not want to listen much nor "Look at your [my] recent notes" from former specialist. When I attempted to speak, he looked away and did not respond. When I received a copy of the exam visit, Dr. DeJong actually dictated notes on the wrong shoulder! Visit, travel time, and money a complete waste.

He is an outstanding surgeon. He operated on my right shoulder.

Treatment for broken limbs

I have been to Dr. De for a broken ankle several years ago. His recommended treatment was to operate and secure the break with screws. I have diabetes and declined that methodology, My mistake. I should have proceeded with his approach and cut several months of recovery. I am now using his services of another broken leg bone. I recommend him highly.

Very good. straight to the point. Good surgery skills , little pain after surgery.

I heard good things about this guy, he might be a good surgeon, but not very impressive for appointments. Would not take the time to answer questions, spent what seemed like 2 minutes in the room, answered questions as he walked out the door. Did not give us any helpful information what so ever.

arthroscopic knee surgery

I believe that Dr. Dejong is a good surgeon with good skills. However my only complaint is his bedside manner. I am having a difficult recovery from surgery which I do not blame him for. Upon me asking reasonable questions to try to educate myself he quickly lost his temper as if I questioned his abilities. His compassion is definitely lacking as is his professionalism. Sadly, I just recently found out this has happened to 2 other people I know. If your surgery goes well I assume you will have none of these issues. If you happen to have complications then I expect you might get a taste of his poor bedside manner.

Amazing Doctor

Really cares about the patients! He akes the time to talk to you and you don't feel like he's ruching to get to the next. Awesome surgeon! Did both my daughters knees....13 year old and 16 year old, both tore their ACL playing soccerand are back playinf again because of him!

Dr. Everett S Dejong is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Melbourne, FL.