Dr. Everett R Henderson III Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Everett R Henderson III?

Baby Morgan

My daughters first baby was transported to Memorial Hospital NICU. Dr Henderson was the first doctor she seen. I was 8 hrs away and she didn't know anyone. She was released from the hospital in another city. When we got there at NICU was Dr Henderson which had a wonderful way with my daughter and husband that made them know that their baby was in good hands and he would do everything possible. When we got there after a eight hour drive he met with us and had a thoughtfulness and a reassurance that the baby was in good hands. The baby is now healthy and got to go home. All I can say is thank you so much for being a great doctor with a understanding love for each of your patients and their families. God Bless you and all the other staff at Memorial Hospital NICU in Gulfport. Everyone of you will have a special place in our hearts!

Excellent in the NICU

Very thorough, cautious, and professional. No ego. Happy to consult with other specialists to diagnose a problem. I knew my baby was in good hands.

Autism Spectrum Disorder