Get the facts about skin cancer, including the different types and symptoms.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Bowel Incontinence Facts about bowel incontinence, including causes & who's most at risk.
- Colonoscopy Facts about colonoscopy, including how and why it's done.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Everett L Campbell
Dr. Everett L Campbell, MD is a Doctor primarily located in El Paso, TX. He has 45 years of experience. His specialties include Orthopaedic Surgery and Surgery of the Hand. Dr. Campbell is affiliated with Las Palmas Medical Center. Dr. Campbell has received 1 award. He speaks English.
Dr. Everett L Campbell has the following 2 specialties
- Orthopaedic Surgery
- Surgery of the Hand
Hand surgeons are certified surgeons who are also experts in the function and structure of your wrists, hands and forearms. This allows them to treat arthritis, carpal tunnel, trigger finger and tennis elbow, most of which tend to result from repetitive and excessive use of the corresponding joints, muscles, tendons and ligaments.
Hand surgeons also commonly work with patients who have fractures or broken bones from any kind of accident. If you're experiencing any kind of general pain in your hand, wrist or forearm that isn’t going away, a hand surgeon is probably your best resource.
- Hip Surgery
- Joint Pain/Swelling
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Herniated Disc
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Bone Fracture
- Sports Medicine
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Joint Replacement
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 13
Let me just say that I went to Dr. Campbell and was worried but by the time I left there I set an appointment for my surgery because he made me feel safe, and I was. It has been nine days since me knee surgery and I have had ZERO pain!! He is compassionate, professional yet caring. I would recommend him to anyone needing orthopaedic care!!
Dr. Campbell is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
45 Years Experience
University Of New Mexico School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1973
Dr. Everett L Campbell accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
Ambetter Superior Health Plan
- Ambetter Superior Health Plan
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS TX Blue Advantage HMO
- BCBS TX BlueChoice
- BCBS TX HMO Blue Texas
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- First Health PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsEverett Lee Campbell Md Pa, 1400 George Dieter Dr Ste 100, El Paso, TX
Dr. Everett L Campbell is similar to the following 3 Doctors near El Paso, TX.