Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Everett R Lindsey
Dr. Everett R Lindsey, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Mineral Point, WI. He has 45 years of experience. His specialties include Internal Medicine and Obstetrics & Gynecology. Dr. Lindsey is affiliated with Southwest Health Center. Dr. Lindsey has received 2 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Everett R Lindsey has the following 2 specialties
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
- Obstetrics & Gynecology
Dr. Everett R Lindsey has the following 11 expertise
- Pelvic Exam
- Women's Health
- Hot Flashes
- Menstrual Pain
- Pap Smear
- Birth Control
- Child Birth
Dr. Everett R Lindsey has 2 board certified specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Dr. Everett R Lindsey is Board Certified in 2 specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 5
When the chips were down and I or my kids weren't getting better after seeing the other Dr's at the MP Clinic I knew I could say to Mary, "I'd really like to see Dr Lindsey and she would get me in. On at least two occasions, I'm convince he saved my son Jonathans life. And that is something a mother just doesn't forget. Now I'm older and no longer live in the area but still wish I could see Dr Lindsey when I felt the need.
Patients' Choice Award (2011, 2012)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2011, 2012)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
Dr. Lindsey is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
45 Years Experience
Ohio State University College Of Medicine
Graduated in 1973
Medical College Of Wisconsin
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & DirectionsEverett R Lindsey Md, 623 Pleasant View Rd, Mineral Point, WI
Dr. Everett R Lindsey is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Mineral Point, WI.