Dr. Everett R Lindsey Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Everett R Lindsey?

I am so glad I went to him... He took the time with me to explain what was going on. He eased my mind and encouraged me to seek help for an issue unrelated to his field. Thank you Dr. Lindsey, you're the best.

Haven't seen him in years

When the chips were down and I or my kids weren't getting better after seeing the other Dr's at the MP Clinic I knew I could say to Mary, "I'd really like to see Dr Lindsey and she would get me in. On at least two occasions, I'm convince he saved my son Jonathans life. And that is something a mother just doesn't forget. Now I'm older and no longer live in the area but still wish I could see Dr Lindsey when I felt the need.

nice man

Dr Lindsey truly cares about his patients. He gave me options, answered my questions, wonderful bedside manner. Every doctor should be so kind!

Dr Lindsey is a caring man, answered my questions in an easy to understand manner, Diagnosed me quickly - gave me my options, was patient while I decided. Work with me and my family