Dr. Everett A Moody Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Everett A Moody?

Very friendly, compassionate. Great with small children.

He is the best!

Dr Moody saved 2 of my sons' vision by his accurate diagnosis and persistent long-term treatment. We have been continuous patients of Dr Moody for 19 years and have always been impressed with his individual treatment of every patient. He is an amazing generous man and the absolute best Dr in his field.

We love dr moody

Dr Moody is an awesome doctor! You could not have a better doctor.

Amazing.

He operated on me around 3 times when I was young and operated on my brother 5. He's a great doctor makes everything easier to understand, especially since my mom didn't speak English well. Great results!

Jacob

My son loves him and trusts him!

We love Dr. Moody!!! He is awesome with children!

My daughter had surgery. Dr Moody is everything you would want a doctor to be. Took time to explain everything. Great personality.

Dr. Moody has done an amazing job working with my daughter. and her eye surgery went very well. we are so grateful that we found a fantastic doctor and I would recommend him to anyone!

Dr. Moody is a fantastic surgeon. He is very skilled. Wonderful doctor!!

Highly Recommend

Dr. Moody is a wonderful doctor. The man could do his job with his eyes closed. My baby had eye surgery on both eyes and he healed my baby.

Never See This Doctor!

This guy is an absolute joke! He stumbled into the room with dirty scrubs mumbling something to himself. He then proceeded to wave some things around in front of my child's face and tell incoherent stories about how he is one of the most experienced doctors in his field, something about a trip he took to someplace with some other doctor, then another one about his son. We we saved by the fact that his cell phone rang, but were shocked when he said, "I have a mentally ill daughter" and answered the call in the middle of the exam only to have a 5 minute conversation about what to have for dinner that night. When he hung up, he told us that our son needed surgery and that the technician would take us to speak to the surgery scheduler. I would not let this guy operate on my child if he was the last doctor on earth! I have also talked with other people who have had this same experience with him. He claims to have the best success rate, but after some very in-depth research, I have found that he actually has one of the highest rates of re-operation and has been investigated by several of the hospitals where he performs surgery. Not only that, but one of the surgeries he performs is highly frowned upon by his fellow pediatric ophthalmologists. After our appointment, I called to voice some of my concerns to the office manager, Ruby. Not only was she one of the rudest people I have ever spoken to, she told me that if I wasn't happy, I just needed to go somewhere else and hung up on me.

Dr. Everett A Moody is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Irving, TX.