Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Everett J Mozell has the following 1 specialty
- Laparoscopic Surgery (Laparoscopy)
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 16
When I read the last review I was going to perplexed and angry. I have worked with Dr. Mozell in a professional capacity at our hospital. I can say in good confidencethat he is certainly the most conscientious and prompt surgeon in the hospital. He is always the earliest to see patients in the presurgical environment. I have only known him to be kind and respectful to the patients. He was even my surgeon for a minor procedure and this went really well. I am not sure what happened that day but it would be extremely unusual for this superb surgeon
I saw Dr. Mozell due to a serious case of hemorrhoids. The first visit was straight forward, I ended up waiting for 30 or so minutes after being take back to the exam room before he came in. We discussed my problem and he set about doing an internal exam with the intent to perform a rubber band litigation. Once he saw the size of my hemorrhods, he decided to put me on a stool softener and gave me a prescription for suppositories to try and shrink the inflammation. I set an appointment up for 3 weeks later and used all of the suppositories. They hadn't shrank enough to do the banding procedure, do he scheduled me for my hemorrhoidectomy. The day of the surgery I showed up and was checked in, was prepped for surgery and had spoken with my anesthesiologist and we waited for Dr. Mozell... and waited... he finally showed up and explained he had over slept. No big deal, but I didn't have much of a chance to ask questions prior to the surgery. They rolled me back and I woke up afyer the surgery in a great deal of pain and generally delirious from the anesthesia. I honestly can't remember if Dr. Mozell ecen came in after prior to me being taken to 2nd stage recovery. I didn't see him again my entire visit and had some questions about post care. My partner and I had been given a paper explaining to use a sitz bath etc, bit nothing on cleaning the area additional suggestions for pain management or anything. The only thing he had told my partner was that the hemorrhoids had beeb huge. 3 days after surgery and I am still in an intense amount of pain and almost out of pain killers, wgich isnt the Dr.s fault, it is just a horrid surgery to have to have. I called in and was scheduled for a follow up the preceding day.
I came to Dr. Mozell's office with a condition that had been misdiagnosed by another local practitioner. I actually had an appointment with a different doctor at Salem Clinic, but when the first doctor grabbed Dr. Mozell in the hallway, he came right in and helped. Diagnosed me and performed minor surgery on the spot. He even worked very patiently around my schedule when booking the follow-up visit. I had a truly positive experience. It's worth saying I'm also overweight and did not sense any dismissal or disapproval from the Dr.
Dr. Mozell is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
35 Years Experience
State University Of New York Upstate Medical University
Graduated in 1983
Oregon Health & Science University
Dr. Everett J Mozell accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- Health Net OR PPO
- Moda Health Community Care Network
- Moda Health Connexus
- Moda Health Synergy Network
- PacificSource PSN
- PacificSource SmartChoice
- PacificSource SmartHealth Oregon Members
- Premera LifeWise Connect
Providence Health System
- Providence PPO
Regence Health Plans
- Regence OR Preferred Provider Network
- UHC West SignatureValue HMO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Locationttcqeayetrwczwezdueawsrsbdyr
Locations & DirectionsSalem Clinic, 2020 Capitol St NE, Salem, OR
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Everett J Mozell in this video.
Dr. Everett J Mozell is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Salem, OR.