Dr. Everett J Mozell Is this you?

3.6

Have you seen Dr. Everett J Mozell?

Excellent experience

Very thorough. Friendly and good sense of humor. I felt very comfortable

RN

When I read the last review I was going to perplexed and angry. I have worked with Dr. Mozell in a professional capacity at our hospital. I can say in good confidencethat he is certainly the most conscientious and prompt surgeon in the hospital. He is always the earliest to see patients in the presurgical environment. I have only known him to be kind and respectful to the patients. He was even my surgeon for a minor procedure and this went really well. I am not sure what happened that day but it would be extremely unusual for this superb surgeon

Straight to the point.

I saw Dr. Mozell due to a serious case of hemorrhoids. The first visit was straight forward, I ended up waiting for 30 or so minutes after being take back to the exam room before he came in. We discussed my problem and he set about doing an internal exam with the intent to perform a rubber band litigation. Once he saw the size of my hemorrhods, he decided to put me on a stool softener and gave me a prescription for suppositories to try and shrink the inflammation. I set an appointment up for 3 weeks later and used all of the suppositories. They hadn't shrank enough to do the banding procedure, do he scheduled me for my hemorrhoidectomy. The day of the surgery I showed up and was checked in, was prepped for surgery and had spoken with my anesthesiologist and we waited for Dr. Mozell... and waited... he finally showed up and explained he had over slept. No big deal, but I didn't have much of a chance to ask questions prior to the surgery. They rolled me back and I woke up afyer the surgery in a great deal of pain and generally delirious from the anesthesia. I honestly can't remember if Dr. Mozell ecen came in after prior to me being taken to 2nd stage recovery. I didn't see him again my entire visit and had some questions about post care. My partner and I had been given a paper explaining to use a sitz bath etc, bit nothing on cleaning the area additional suggestions for pain management or anything. The only thing he had told my partner was that the hemorrhoids had beeb huge. 3 days after surgery and I am still in an intense amount of pain and almost out of pain killers, wgich isnt the Dr.s fault, it is just a horrid surgery to have to have. I called in and was scheduled for a follow up the preceding day.

Highly compassionate and competent

I came to Dr. Mozell's office with a condition that had been misdiagnosed by another local practitioner. I actually had an appointment with a different doctor at Salem Clinic, but when the first doctor grabbed Dr. Mozell in the hallway, he came right in and helped. Diagnosed me and performed minor surgery on the spot. He even worked very patiently around my schedule when booking the follow-up visit. I had a truly positive experience. It's worth saying I'm also overweight and did not sense any dismissal or disapproval from the Dr.

Excellent, brilliant ,surgeon. Diagnosed a problem that every other doctor missed... and probably saved my life!

very good surgeon and very good operating team

EXCELLENCT SURGEON

HAVE NOTHING BUT THE VERY BEST FROM BEGINNING TO END...WE HAVE NOT HAD TO WAIT LONG TO SEE HIM AND HIS DIOGNOSTIC ABILITES ARE EXCELLENT

Very prejudice, uncaring, condescending person.

Very prejudice towards over weight people!Very unprofessional...Went out of his way to take personal jabs at my obesity. Made me feel horrible about my weight. (As if I don't already feel embarrassed already).I would never recommend seeing this man if you are over weight... I was very let down.

Could not disagree more with the other statement. Dr Mozell is very caring and compassionate. He goes overboard to make the correct diagnosis and develop the right treatment plan. That other patient has no clue what he/she is talking about.

Very uncompassionate, condescending, crass and demeaning. He misdiagnosed a life threatening illness when the correct diagnosis was confirmed by every other radiologist, surgeon and other physician that had seen the records and radiology. He has dismissed this patient because of refusal of surgery that was scheduled with a different surgeon within a week of seeing him. Definite God complex.

Dr. Everett J Mozell is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Salem, OR.