Dr. Everett L Sandles Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Everett L Sandles?

KEC3MOM

I recently changed physicians and took all 3 of my kids to see Dr. sandles for the first time and overall I must say I am impressed. First of all he saw all 3 kids (6m, 2y, 4y)at one time for a first time visit(which is not done by a lot of doctors)he had impeccable bedside manners and listened intently and the most impressive is I had a question regarding my son so I called the office and left a message for the nurse but instead of getting a call back from the nurse he called me back to address my concern. Not only did he call but he called after office hours once I thought my message left on the voicemail earlier that day wasn't recieved or returned. I have only had one (1) visit but am totally impressed.

amazing

Great Dr., However the wait is so long i really don't understand why we needed a appontment. But Dr. Sandles id great at taking care of all my kids

GREAT!!!

He is such a great doctor and is very professional. Our kids have been going to him well over nine yrs. They are very comfortable with him.