Dr. William Tucker Jr Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. William Tucker Jr?

Posted on July 7th, 2015

I HAVE HAD TWO SEPARATE SURGURIES DONE BY DR. TUCKER. I ASKED FOR HIM FOR MY SECOND SURGERY. HE IS A EXCELLENT SURGEON IN EVERY WAY. MY FIRST SURGERY TO REMOVE A TUMOR FROM MY PARATHYROID HAS A VERY MINOR SCAR TO MY NECK. I WOULD HIGHLY RECOMMEND HIM TO ANYONE. I AM EXTREMELY PLEASED.

Posted on February 20th, 2015

Dr. Tucker just performed an extensive surgery on me. He showed the utmost concern and followed up promptly. I have never had a surgeon or Doctor truly take the time to listen to me like Dr. Tucker did. I'd give him 5 star ratings all around.

Posted on February 5th, 2015

HE has no bedide manner and is very rude if you are overweight.

Removal of one parathyroid gland

Posted on July 30th, 2011

I honestly believe Dr. Tucker is a very skilled surgeon. He gave me an opportunity to ask questions and then answered them to my satisfaction. His staff was available to me had I needed anything. Dr. Tucker removed a huge diseased parathyroid gland. I did not need pain medication, although it would have been prescribed for me. Dr. Tucker monitored my progress while in the hospital and visited once. I am happy to recommend him based on my experience.

Posted on August 16th, 2010

He spent 45 minutes with me when diagnosing my problem. I found him to be very informative and caring. He gave me all the information i feel that i would need to decide if i wanted the surgery or not. I did not find him insensitive at all.

Experience as a on-call doctor

Posted on October 23rd, 2008

He covered for my surgeon while he was off; I found his bedside manner cruel and insensitive; unresponsive to my requests or needs without explanation. I just was supposed to suffer at his say so. He would not consider alternative approaches to pain control. I subsequently suffered PTSD from the experience from a severe adverse reaction from the pain medication I was made to stay on. Once the medication was changed by another doctor, I did much better.

Posted on September 21st, 2017