Dr. Everett J Wilkinson Jr Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Everett J Wilkinson Jr?

Mean Doctor

wanted to cut my foot off prematurly

Awesome surgeon!

Dr. Wilkinson did my ACL reconstruction and I was pleased with his service. The office wait time is very minimal and the staff was knowledgeable and helpful. My only complaint would be the wait time at the hospital the day of surgery. I had to wait an extra hour and a half.

A true medical professional! I can't sing enough praises his way. Each visit, (I've had three) has been extremely satisfying. Dr. Wilkinson's bedside manner, the time he spends with me answering questions, all rank at the top! A great office staff helps to make each visit very pleasant as well! Thank you!

His work is professional and in my opinion that is where it stops. After the surgery I was treated as thou I was the cattle being moved through the corral. Couldn't wait to be done with me. Very unfortunate. If not for being a doctor he would make a great car salesman.

Horrible doctor and staff. Crazy tea party nut. Ended up getting a second opinion.

Great Choice!!

Very professional in his approach, very knowledgeable and pleasant. Answered all my questions in every day language that I was able to understand. Would recommend Dr. Wilkinson to anyone needing an orthopedic evaluation/physician. His Atchison Hospital office staff is terrific!

Very friendly and professional. I would recommend him.

Great Experience with Doctor, staff and hospital!

This doctor has done total knee replacements in both legs for me and has performed two surgeries on my daughter to correct pain caused from an injury. All have been very successful surgeries. He is polite, considerate, has a wonderful "bedside" manner and really knows his stuff! An office visit is more like going to see a close friend than a doctor visit. It is a 90 minute drive for us to go to Paola, but well worth the time and expense. I have recommended him to everyone who even mentions joint pain and will continue to do so.

Excellent and compassionate care! Very easy to talk to unlike some surgeons. Great results. Great Hospital and staff.