Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Evgeniy V Moshkovich has the following 1 specialty
- Emergency Medicine
An emergency physician is a doctor who is an expert in handling conditions of an urgent and extremely dangerous nature. These specialists work in the emergency room (ER) departments of hospitals where they oversee cases involving cardiac distress, trauma, fractures, lacerations and other acute conditions.
Emergency physicians are specially trained to make urgent life-saving decisions to treat patients during an emergency medical crisis. These doctors diagnose and stabilize patients before they are either well enough to be discharged, or transferred to the appropriate department for long-term care.
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 7
I came into the ER with my uvula swollen and could barely breathe. Here was the transcript:DR: What seems to be the problem today?ME: (garbled) my uvula is swollenDR: How do you know what a uvula is?ME: How is this important? Google, general anatomy class.DR: (scoffs) does a 2 minute assessment, gives me iv steriods, then hands me an $800 bill and because he is out of network, I have to pay him in cash.
15 Years Experience
The School Of Medicine At Stony Brook University Medical Center
Graduated in 2003
Dr. Evgeniy V Moshkovich accepts the following insurance providers.
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsEvgeniy V Moshkovich Md, 311 Violet St, Massapequa Park, NY
Dr. Evgeniy V Moshkovich is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Massapequa Park, NY.