Dr. Evie Cavros Is this you?

1.6

Dissatisfied

Have you seen Dr. Evie Cavros?

an uneducated phsyician

Posted on July 30th, 2016

Evia Cavros would better fit for a data entry level, or office cleaner, or something the like.

weak

Posted on July 26th, 2016

She is not organized enough, a bad looking stupid person. Doesn't know anything beyond the flu shots.

Quality Care

Posted on October 26th, 2015

The previous reviews differ significantly from my experience with Dr Cavros. She has been our pediatrician for four years, and I have been quite satisfied. During our most significant health scare, she spent all the time with us that we needed, and performed a catheter procedure on my 9 month old daughter that didn't even make her cry.

Rude pediatrician that obviously hates her job

Posted on September 14th, 2014

Disinterested, rude, doesn't listen, couldn't get out of the room fast enough. Thumbs down.

Not the Right Job for Her

Posted on May 8th, 2012

My son recently saw Dr. Cavros for a rash on his leg. She was very impatient, unwilling to answer questions, and wanted to rush us out. She even tried to tell me that the rash on his leg was due to bed bugs, fleas, etc even though my home his sparkling clean. A few days later, a couple of parents assured my that it was due to poison iv, which I went to another pediatrian and confirmed this as true, I will not be going back to this practice again.