Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Ewa Czyzewski has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
Dr. Ewa Czyzewski has the following 6 expertise
- Weight Loss
Showing 5 of 26
i would never go to this dr again. i heard from others that she often misdiagnoses patients but went to her for problem i was having since i live close.she completely blew off my concerns i was having and basically laughed it off. horrible expierience. thank god i found a different dr who took the time to listen to me and diagnosed me correctly.
I have to agree with Anonymous, I always waited 2 hours in her office and she will put you through the mill at the office, racking up all types of fees and then when the test come back positive she doesn't want to treat you for them, maybe if I was polish it might be different. The office staff is EXTREMELY RUDE and even a x-ray tech at one of the radiology centers said "she sends in so many patients time and time again and the funny thing is is that, the people have no idea why she is getting the test because I advise them that their symptoms do not match the test she has ordered". Of course not, but guess what, it'll lead you back to her. Just don't ever need a call back, you'll die waiting for her. Steer clear.
Ewa has been my primary doctor for a few years. It came to my notice that she has too many patients, the wait is always about an hour, and the actual visit consist of 5 minutes. She is inaccurate and exagerrates mild pains into having you believe you're very sick. She has mistakenly prescribed a wrong dose of medication for me, which resulted in progressive insomnia and depression, and when I came back to the office and waited another hour to point this out, she took the prescription away and said that mistakes happen. After not receiving as much as an apology for tampering with my health, the receptionist still wanted to charge me the visit fee. Ewa does not care for her patients, she doesn't interact or get to know their problems, and is very sloppy at what she does. Definitely not coming back, and would not recommend this doctor.
Patients' Choice Award (2011)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2011)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
Newark Beth Israel Medical Center
Dr. Ewa Czyzewski accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- Empire Blue Priority EPO
- Empire PPO
- Empire Prism EPO Blue Priority
- First Health PPO
- Horizon BCBS OMNIA - TIER1
- Horizon Direct Access
- Horizon HMO
- Horizon OMNIA
- Horizon POS
- Horizon PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- Oxford Freedom
- Oxford Health Garden State
- Oxford Liberty
- Oxford Metro
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & DirectionsLinden Medical Group, 515 N Wood Ave Ste 302, Linden, NJ
Dr. Ewa Czyzewski is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Linden, NJ.