Dr. Ewa Komorowska-Timek Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Ewa Komorowska-Timek?

Posted on March 18th, 2015

She was always very informative, thorough, and answered any and all questions. She is Great!!

Experienced, caring & compassionate

Posted on March 9th, 2015

Highly trained and experienced in microvascular breast reconstruction techniques. I could not be more pleased with my results. Thank you, Dr. Timek for being there with me throughout the entire process.

Posted on May 13th, 2014

She has a very good bed side manner

Awesome Surgeon

Posted on December 6th, 2013

After a breast cancer diagnosis, Dr Timek was specifically selected because of her expertise. I too was seeing Dr Timek while she was affiliated with another office. I was contacted about Dr Timek's pending move to her own office and asked if I wished to move with her or stay. I, of course, moved with her. She is always very professional and has an exceptional bedside manner. My results are awesome. I have recommended my surgical team to many. She is a consumate professional.

Unbelievable

Posted on August 3rd, 2013

In the middle of a two part breast reconstruction surgery (post cancer) , the doctor left the practice to open her own office. She never called to inform me she was leaving. I had to have another doctor finish my surgery. During a consultation before my surgery we discussed nipple reconstruction. I was told to rub my breast in a downward stroke to stretch out the breast tissue to perhaps lower the nipple on the non- surgical side to even them out. Really? She said she would have to research anything more. I found out after she abandon me after the first surgery that the other doctor in the same office wrote a book on how to accomplish nipple repair. Why didn't she know this and/or consult with others in that practice?

Posted on January 4th, 2017