Dr. Ewa Schafer Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Ewa Schafer?

Find a different Doctor

Posted on November 7th, 2017

Save your life and get a new Doctor. She only cares about the money. I just saw her this week and she misdiagnosed me and I ended up in ER and now admitted. By reading these reviews I see I'm not the only one to be misdiagnosed.

DO NOT GO TO THIS DOCTOR.

Posted on May 30th, 2017

Dr. Schafer is by far one of the WORST doctors I have ever seen. She missed an EXTREMELY severe immune diffeciency in me. When I took myself to an outside hospital he pulled up HER blood work and said yo do not just look at the overall IGG number, she needs to look into ALL the numbers. I have been on life saving drugs every 28 days for about 10 months. She has caused me to have permanent lung damage due to the fact she did not take care of my immune condition right away. I will NEVER be able to get that back and have normal lungs all because of her careless mistakes. She's lazy and not willing to call your insurance company. If you want to live a healthy life I suggest you DO NOT go here at all. Take yourself to a better hospital where they do more research. Also, horrible bedside I manners, she yawns and rests her head down EVERY time on the desk. I am TRYING TO SAVE MORE LIVES SO PLEASE DO NOT EVEN CONSIDER THIS!!!! If you want to live a good healthy life , leave this doctor OUT of your life. By far the WORST doctor ever!

Terrible bedside manner

Posted on November 8th, 2016

Very impersonable, doesn't like to answer questions, and like someone else said, condescending. Not very nice at all.

Very disappointed

Posted on August 27th, 2016

I used to think the world of this doctor. Then she let her Ego get the best of her. She couldn't get what I needed done, refused to call my insurance company. I went to a different hospital got the exact care I needed. Sent dr Schafer a message on north shore connect and she refused to answer me because like I said she let her ego get the best of her and couldn't handle that someone was way better at what they are doing and this was a first year doctor at the other hospital... I think it's rude and disrespectful that she can't answer me back, but I'm done with her I don't need her!!! Save yourself from going to her. My relative also came w me to my last appointment and she sat with her hand on her face leaning over and my relative thought her bedside manner was EXTREMELY RUDE!!!!!!!

Complete care from Dr. Ewa Schafer

Posted on August 9th, 2016

Dr. Ewa Schafer is a complete care asthma at NSUHS. Her beautiful smile and listening skills add to her doctor-patient relationship. Her concern of my physician is focal to her communications with me. I thank you, Dr. Ewa Schafer for your care and concern.

Posted on June 26th, 2016

Great doctor!!!!! I just wish all doctors were like my PCP he Checks his Northshore connect throughout his day at work and dedicates every week night from 9-10pm to checking his messages and responds to refills and messages and his weekend he dedicates 10-11am AND 9-10pm. He's amazing and has 5 kids and still does this for his patients. Dr Schafer answers NSconnect but never on weekends. Also, it's been sad without Alex he was the best nurse always called you back promptly!!! But know that in the weekday you are in good hands with DR Schafer and if it's an emergency you can call office on weekend and she will call you back!!!

Amazing Doctor

Posted on July 13th, 2015

Dr. Schafer has changed my life forever. I had a chronic cough for years and had been to every doctor you could imagine. With the help of Dr. Joe Raviv and Dr. Schafer I have NO cough and have never felt better in my life ! She follows through with your lab work you need and answers her north shore connect in a timely manner. I can't thank Dr. Schafer enough for all she has done for me!

Posted on April 21st, 2015

she was great with my daughter

Great Care

Posted on September 13th, 2013

Dr Schafer has been wonderful. She is extremely detailed in both your history and treatment. Her staff is friendly, accommodating, and calls back or responds to Northshore connect very quickly. I highly recommend her for peds as well.

The best doctor I have ever had!

Posted on September 12th, 2013

I had been sick for 7+ years without knowing what it was, going to doctor after doctor and having many labs, tests, procedures, biopsies, and surgeries performed. Even the Mayo clinic didn't know what was wrong. Finally an excellent doctor referred me to Dr. Ewa Schafer. She ran me through a lot of testing very quickly and was able to determine the cause of everything within just a few weeks. Since then (2010) I have been on life-saving immune therapy and have continued to work with Dr Schafer. She has gone above and beyond to help me navigate this new path of having a chronic immune condition that requires monthly treatments to stay alive and productive. She is always upbeat, kind, and smiling --- and able to explain things in a human way that I can understand. One of her best traits is that she educates patients about their condition to the point that they can advocate the healthcare system for themselves. Despite having an incredibly full load, Dr. Schafer always manages to squeeze everyone in and offer her best professional care. She demonstrates genuine empathy, understanding, and compassion, and humor. Her staff is excellent as well -- I can't speak highly enough of the nurses, in particular Alex, Laura, and Christine. They respond quickly to email via North Shore Connect and are always on top of things if I have to call in for a more immediate question. In a world where comic book superheroes seem to pervade the fictional landscape, it's worth acknowledging those among us who truly accomplish superhuman feats and save real lives. I can't thank Dr. Schafer and her team enough for their superior, exceptional care. Dr. Schafer is easily the best doctor I have ever had!

Wonderful Doctor!

Posted on April 23rd, 2013

I'd give her a 10 if I could., I scheduled my first appointment and it was 3 weeks out. I called her on a Sunday 2 weeks later when my symptoms got worse. She got me in to see her the very next day. Communication with here through Northshore Connect has been excellent. Some Dr.s will take several days to respond, if at all. I get a response from Dr. Schafer within hours. Rx refills are handled very quickly. She knows her stuff and is easy to work with. She treats me like a knowledgeable and responsible person, and gives me plenty of information. She will treat you as needed, and not mess around with "conservative" treatments when not warranted. Most of all, she listens, and it just gets better from there.

Fall and Winter will not be so bad now

Posted on February 21st, 2013

I took my 3 year old son to see Dr. Schafer at the recommendation of a friend and her and her staff were wonderful with him and took the time to explain in his terms what they were doing. Based on this first impression, I returned to Dr. Schafer for issues I was having and finally feel like I understand what has been going on with me and I feel 100% better knowing how to counter my issues.