Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Ewa P Wierzba has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
Dr. Ewa P Wierzba has the following 6 expertise
- Weight Loss
Dr. Ewa P Wierzba has 0 board certified specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Showing 5 of 15
I have been seeing Dr. Wierzba for EIGHT YEARS. I came in for a yearly physical which is required for my job, but mentioned I have been having trouble sleeping following a trip where I had a time change. She yelled at me for about 10 minutes saying she can't bill me for two separate visits and if I'm sick or need a prescription from her I need to come back and she refused to release my physical form to me without me scheduling another visit where she can charge for two visits. Because she KEPT my physical form and they have my medical information for the past eight years I'm stuck hashing to go back to this awful doctor NEVER TO RETURN. She had the worst bedside manner, the waits are over an hour even if you are HEALTHY and I strongly believe they are overcharging the insurance companies. I am going to look in reporting her and this office for their mistreatment of patients. DO NOT GO TO DR EWA WIERZBA AT MANHATTAN MEDICAL IN GREENPOINT, BROOKLYN!!
I don't have a problem with this doctor, once you get to see her she is all your, I think she is cool. I do hate the office practice though. The schedule is always overbooked (she has a chart on her desk that she checks off patients on, and sometimes I look at it to see my name and I see many people on schedule behind me that were checked off already); staff tends to push their friends and family ahead of everyone else (switches charts). I've waited 4 hrs to be seen once; other times about 2 hrs.
32 Years Experience
Pomorska Akademia Medyczna
Graduated in 1986
Dr. Ewa P Wierzba accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Elect Choice EPO
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna NYC Community Plan
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS MA Blue Care Elect PPO
- BCBS MA Preferred Blue PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- Connecticare Flex Connecticut
- Empire Blue Priority EPO
- Empire HMO
- Empire PPO
MVP Health Plan
- MVP Preferred PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- Oxford Freedom
- Oxford Liberty
- Oxford Metro
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & DirectionsManhattan Medical, 934 Manhattan Ave, Brooklyn, NY
Dr. Ewa P Wierzba is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Brooklyn, NY.