Dr. Ewa Wierzba Is this you?

2.5

Neutral

Have you seen Dr. Ewa Wierzba?

Posted on May 3rd, 2014

I have been seeing Dr. Wierzba for EIGHT YEARS. I came in for a yearly physical which is required for my job, but mentioned I have been having trouble sleeping following a trip where I had a time change. She yelled at me for about 10 minutes saying she can't bill me for two separate visits and if I'm sick or need a prescription from her I need to come back and she refused to release my physical form to me without me scheduling another visit where she can charge for two visits. Because she KEPT my physical form and they have my medical information for the past eight years I'm stuck hashing to go back to this awful doctor NEVER TO RETURN. She had the worst bedside manner, the waits are over an hour even if you are HEALTHY and I strongly believe they are overcharging the insurance companies. I am going to look in reporting her and this office for their mistreatment of patients. DO NOT GO TO DR EWA WIERZBA AT MANHATTAN MEDICAL IN GREENPOINT, BROOKLYN!!

Doctor OK - Staff - Horrible - Facility - Nice

Posted on September 14th, 2012

I don't have a problem with this doctor, once you get to see her she is all your, I think she is cool. I do hate the office practice though. The schedule is always overbooked (she has a chart on her desk that she checks off patients on, and sometimes I look at it to see my name and I see many people on schedule behind me that were checked off already); staff tends to push their friends and family ahead of everyone else (switches charts). I've waited 4 hrs to be seen once; other times about 2 hrs.

Posted on March 28th, 2012

I will not recommend this office to anyone. Staff is rude and not willing to help. The wait time to see a doctor is always over few hours...ALWAYS. They only want to make money not help people. I hated going there.

Posted on January 6th, 2011

wait time to see her is 4hrs!!!!!!!!! the stuff is rude, they put other people ahead of you, if they know them!!!! the doctor is clueless! the worst experience i've ever had at a medical office

Posted on June 28th, 2017