Get the facts about bipolar disorder, including the different types and symptoms of each.
- Bipolar Disorder Facts about bipolar disorder, including different types and symptoms.
- Adult ADHD Facts about attention deficit hyperactivity disorder (ADHD) in adults.
- Clinical Depression Clinical depression facts; symptoms & other depressive disorders.
- Depression Facts about depression, including the symptoms of the condition.
- Epilepsy Facts about epilepsy, including different types, symptoms and causes.
- Erectile Dysfunction Facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including causes.
- Schizophrenia Facts about schizophrenia, including the different types.
- Tardive Dyskinesia Facts about Tardive Dyskinesia, including symptoms and treatment
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Ewald Antoine
Dr. Ewald Antoine, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Valley Stream, NY, with other offices in Ozone Park, NY and Rockville Centre, NY . He has 37 years of experience. His specialties include Psychiatry. Dr. Antoine is affiliated with Queens Hospital Center, St John's Episcopal Hospital and Jamaica Hospital Medical Center. He speaks English.
Dr. Ewald Antoine has the following 1 specialty
A psychiatrist is a doctor with specific training in the diagnosis and treatment of mental illness.
He or she can not only provide the counseling necessary to both diagnose and treat a patient, but can also prescribe medication when needed. In some cases, a psychiatrist will only provide the medication and the counseling will be provided by another healthcare specialist, like a certified counselor or psychologist.
Like other doctors, psychiatrists employ diagnostic tools like CT scans and MRI in order to observe the structure and function of a patient's brain.
Once a diagnosis is made, these specialists may use behavior or cognitive therapy in order to address the patient's condition, or a multitude of other types of therapy, in conjunction with or in place of medication.
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Showing 5 of 6
Dr. Antoine is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Queens Hospital Center
St John's Episcopal Hospital
Jamaica Hospital Medical Center
37 Years Experience
Universite D'Etat D'Haiti
Graduated in 1976
Dr. Ewald Antoine accepts the following insurance providers.
- View by Location
Locations & Directions
Dr. Ewald Antoine is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Valley Stream, NY.